cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Match shows two fake Gucci listings at top

Was browsing new Gucci sunglasses with the default best match selected. The two top listing show fake sunglasses. The title states Gucci yet the seller's description clearly states not authentic (see attachments). Ebay gives these two counterfeit listings top best match placement. Unbelievable!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Best Match shows two fake Gucci listings at top

I reported this listing a week ago!

I can't believe listings like this are OK

I ran across this seller from his BLATANT keyword apamming on almost all of his listings. . .

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

If you do find any concerns while shopping, don't hesitate to report the listings and we will review as soon as possible.

I have reported listings that violate several eBay policies (and a couple federal laws) until my fingers bled.  Repeatedly.  Nothing ever happens. 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@z50com wrote:

I reported this listing a week ago!

I can't believe listings like this are OK

I ran across this seller from his BLATANT keyword apamming on almost all of his listings. . .

And for 14.95 extra, you can get a 10 minute call for repair assistance by a certified technician .... 

Maybe just in case the 5 stars don't show up?

If it's a China seller, counterfeit items are allowed. It's not illegal to sell fakes in China, and eBay allows fakes to be sold on here.

I searched men's shoes and tons of fake nike's came up where the swoosh was just a LITTLEEEE different.. allowed and repulsive.
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

ebay is neither a fair nor free market...but, it matters not what sellers believe.
It's what they convince stockholders to believe.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply

@honestabe411 wrote:
If it's a China seller, counterfeit items are allowed. It's not illegal to sell fakes in China, and eBay allows fakes to be sold on here.

I searched men's shoes and tons of fake nike's came up where the swoosh was just a LITTLEEEE different.. allowed and repulsive.

But it IS illegal to ship them to the USA and many other countries.

And ebay thinks it's the small sellers who give ebay a bad name .... take a look in the mirror, ebay!

It happens ALL the time on eBay. I really love the "promoted" ones which are often knockoffs.

I reported a "fake" Samsung galaxy S8 last week (twice). The SELLER says its a fake knockoff, yet last time I looked, it was still on eBay.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

@honestabe411 wrote:

@honestabe411

I don't believe your post is accurate. 

@

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 23 of 23
latest reply