cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Below standard rating bit nearly 100 % postive feedback

Ebay had my rating at below standard for a long time now.  The product I sell (custom printed ID cards)requires the customer to message me, sometimes multiple times.  I have wait until the customer reviews the card proof which can take several days.   In the meantime I've explained this to Ebay.  They don't care because the shipment is sometimes late due to the customer.  I'm always as fast as I can be doing my part and my feedback shows that clearly.  As well when a dispute or issue arises, knowing that I have to be quick I am always right on it.  There is always resolution but sometimes the customer doesn't close the case and then that is held against me.  I am being unfairly penalized financially due to the nature of the product I sell.  I call Ebay at leat 4 times and they always say it's ok just improve it and I never get an upgraded rating.  Is this just a way for Ebay to steal more money from.me?  It's bull**bleep** and I'm fed up.  I've wasted so much time on the phone trying to understand this and get specific input. Seems like I'm directed overseas to an operator who just reads me the lines.  Just an  awful experience.  Anyone provide advice?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Below standard rating bit nearly 100 % postive feedback

A big part of selling on ebay is being able to fulfill your obligations.......... One of which is to ship on time which YOU set. 

I certainly understand your problems.....since I used to sell personalized stuff and experienced the same ones.  I increased my handling time to combat the email/customer problems...which prevented most of, but not all, the cases.........

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Below standard rating bit nearly 100 % postive feedback

As mentioned above, changing your handling time to a longer period while you communicate with the buyers can help. Feedback has nothing to do with the defects you are getting from not shipping on time. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply