cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG - Order not marked as shipped although it was

Ok this is odd.

Yesterday I purchase and printed a label. I took the package to the PO.

When I got home the order was still showing as awaiting shipment.

I thought maybe it was just an update delay.

But it is still showing as awaiting shipment today. 

I can locate the label under my shipping labels and the status is "in transit".

I tried adding the tracking to the order in hopes it would go away but it is showing the tracking number. 

Yet the order is still sitting there as if it was not shipped.

I purchased the label through eBay and not a 3rd party.

I am not sure what the problem is. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: BUG - Order not marked as shipped although it was

@angiezilla wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Have you tried manually marking it as shipped?

Thank you! 🙂 Yes I did try. I figured I would add it and the order would show as shipped. But the tracking number was already there. The order itself is just sitting there as awaiting shipment. 

I wasn't asking about the tracking number.  If you go to the order in sellers hub, click on the arrow to the left of the order. If it isn't marked as shipped yet you might see 'mark as shipped' in that list. If so, click on it to see if that moves out of the awaiting shipment section.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

@angiezilla wrote:

Ok this is odd.

Yesterday I purchase and printed a label. I took the package to the PO.

When I got home the order was still showing as awaiting shipment.

I thought maybe it was just an update delay.

But it is still showing as awaiting shipment today. 

I can locate the label under my shipping labels and the status is "in transit".

I tried adding the tracking to the order in hopes it would go away but it is showing the tracking number. 

Yet the order is still sitting there as if it was not shipped.

I purchased the label through eBay and not a 3rd party.

I am not sure what the problem is. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ebay seems to have these update delays on occasion. I wouldn't be too worried about it. Give it till Monday. I've had packages not update until they were delivered to the buyer's.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Did you check here?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

I rarely go by what ebay says, they are often slower to update than what the USPS shows for tracking.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@lex-talon Thank you! That makes me feel better. I am just hoping I do not get a defect because it is showing as not shipped. I appreciate your reply. 🙂
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@ohnojoey wrote:

Did you check here?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

I rarely go by what ebay says, they are often slower to update than what the USPS shows for tracking.

Thank you! The tracking is good and updated. It is just not showing my order as shipped under my orders. 

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Thank you! 🙂 Yes I did try. I figured I would add it and the order would show as shipped. But the tracking number was already there. The order itself is just sitting there as awaiting shipment. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Are you using the Seller Hub?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

Are you using the Seller Hub?

Yes  🙂 

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Just wondering if there might be something going on with integrating the Managed Payments into the hub -  I presume you paid for the label with PayPal.

Then again, probably just the 'glitch du jour'.  Smiley Surprised

Smiley LOL

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@angiezilla wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I wasn't asking about the tracking number.  If you go to the order in sellers hub, click on the arrow to the left of the order. If it isn't marked as shipped yet you might see 'mark as shipped' in that list. If so, click on it to see if that moves out of the awaiting shipment section.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

Just wondering if there might be something going on with integrating the Managed Payments into the hub -  I presume you paid for the label with PayPal.

Then again, probably just the 'glitch du jour'.  Smiley Surprised

Smiley LOL

LOL! I think you might be right about the glitch 😄 This is the first time this ever happened to me. I am not a high volume seller but have been selling on eBay for about 5 years. I sell on another site that starts with an E and it is infested with bugs, so stuff like this puts me on edge a little. lol I rarely have an issue with eBay, but am a bit gunshy still 😄

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

close out your browser and reload and go back to the page.........it just may not have updated correctly...........

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

@angiezilla wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Boom! Thank you! Thank you! That worked! 🙂 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Yay! I'm glad that it worked. It's annoying when something isn't where it is supposed to be!

Message 15 of 15
latest reply