cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BELOW STANDARD RUT IM STUCK IN IT AND CANT SELL NOTHING. HELP!

I have been in the below standard for months and I cant get nothing to sell. I've tried al most everything someone help me out please. I tried to get the one defect removed and all I can get from it is a bunch of foreigners on the phone that don't seem to under stand me.  How do I get out of this if I cant get stuff to sell. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: BELOW STANDARD RUT IM STUCK IN IT AND CANT SELL NOTHING. HELP!

It probably has very little to do with your rating and MUCH more to do with what you are selling and how many listings you have. 

Those with 2000+ listings fair better.

But just know, there are over 2,000,000 handbags for sale here, so you sell in a SUPER OVER SATURATED category- USED Clothing.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Find items other than used shoes and used clothing to sell.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Apparently ebay sent their customer service overseas. Had the same experience when I called. In my case the people were helpful however all the chatter in the background was annoying. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I wouldn't be buying expensive used clothing during the winter holidays. 

Find something else. 

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Everyone will tell you "don't sell clothing"  "it's a saturated market".  I have been selling new and used clothing for 20 years.  My sales are up 61% for the past 30 days.  It is a very competitive market indeed but if you know the niche brands and know who your customer is, then the outcome could be very different.  Your Peter Millar shirts are a little pricey so you may want to reduce these shirts a few dollars. Best of Luck to you!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply