cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Relisting (Auction) Check Box Gone from all my listings. Ebay has NO clue!

Over the past 30 days, the ability for me to "Automatically relist up to 8 times" (auctions) is gone from my listings.

This option was there and working fine for the past year. I've called ebay about it, and each time they tell me something different. First they said it was a known bug and opened an escalation. I followed up on it numerous times, and all they would say was that "our escalation team hasn't looked at it yet."

Next time, they said this was normal ...that after I've sold a lot of items, that auto relist feature goes away because I'm not considered a "new seller" anymore and the auto relist feature is only for new sellers.

So now, each day when my auctions end, I have to manually relist ones that haven't sold.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, have you been able to resolve it and get that auto-relist option back in your listings?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Automatic Relisting (Auction) Check Box Gone from all my listings. Ebay has NO clue!

@unstampsdotnet wrote:

Next time, they said this was normal ...that after I've sold a lot of items, that auto relist feature goes away because I'm not considered a "new seller" anymore and the auto relist feature is only for new sellers.

The CS rep who told you that was correct.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Automatic Relisting (Auction) Check Box Gone from all my listings. Ebay has NO clue!

Somehow, I don't think so.

I have a second ebay account that has been in existence even longer and has sold the same or more items over that time than the one I'm having an issue with, and it still offers me the auto relist option.

I've looked through all the online ebay documentation about the auto-relist feature, and nowhere can I find anything that says this feature is only for "new sellers". Could you point that out to me in their online documentation?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I am having same problem and eBay has no answer for me either!  I am fed up and thinking of switching to Etsy. It's just one thing after another

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same here.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Same here. Frustrating because Ebay doesn't address it in their "help" sections. And live CS is not available.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply