cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving seasonal listings

Is it possible within ebay's structure to save seasonal listings somewhere, in archive, to relist the following season? (e.g. christmas ornaments, valentines, etc).  Any assistance from knowledge base would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Archiving seasonal listings

@shantynas wrote:

Is it possible within ebay's structure to save seasonal listings somewhere, in archive, to relist the following season? (e.g. christmas ornaments, valentines, etc).  Any assistance from knowledge base would be appreciated.

In simple language, No unless you want to play with drafts and change the dates on a regular basis. They will disappear after 60 or 90 days max if you leave them alone..

You can use a 3rd party listing too but since Ebay turfed Turbo Lister, you have to pay for all of them

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Archiving seasonal listings

No.  Ebay has made it impossible to rotate seasonal unsold listings unless you waste listings off season to keep them "alive".  I discovered this the hard way after downsizing my store in 2019.  The GTC policy will be the end of me here if mangled payments doesn't finish me off first.

In simple terms you have only 90 days to relist something that did not sell or ebay wipes it off the server; photos and all.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply