cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having Listing Error Issues?

Is anyone else having "listing" error right now? When my Wife and I are in the middle of listing items all of a sudden "Item Specifics"  disappears.......then you can't do anything else.  After many different attempts and closing out our ebay app we go back to it and everything is still the same.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Anyone else having Listing Error Issues?

Same problem here. Haven’t found a solution yet. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@stko-1331 

I listed 4 listings yesterday...no problems.  You may want to report it on this board:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Hope you get the help you need.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much! We will report it right now. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for mentioning that you are having the same problem 316flips. As soon as we figure this out we will let you know what is going on. Thank you for your input, We appreciate it more than you know.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hey, yea I'm also having the same issue. It won't let me complete the listing. Very frustrating.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@stko-1331 wrote:

in the middle of listing items all of a sudden "Item Specifics"  disappears.......then you can't do anything else.  

Yes, this was happening to me yesterday. I saved the draft then went back in to draft and the data was there.

Is there an open ticket on this yet devon@ebay ? A sitewide alert we can reference when contacting CS?

Side note: for months I've been having an issue with variation listings. Say I set up a  color variation, then I exit variations page and go back to the main listing page. The item specific for color will keep disappearing then reappearing, so the entire IS part of the form shifts up and down with every single IS I fill out. I have to wait for it to reappear/disappear before filling out every single IS. Adds 10 min to the listing process.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

So we have now noticed that there must be an issue with certain "CATEGORIES" chosen when we are listing an item. We are noticing this with "TRADING CARD SINGLES" specifically........when you puck that for your listing category and trying to use that category it makes the "ITEM SPECIFICS" disappear.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@stko-1331 wrote:

in the middle of listing items all of a sudden "Item Specifics"  disappears.......then you can't do anything else.  

Yes, this was happening to me yesterday. I saved the draft then went back in to draft and the data was there.

Is there an open ticket on this yet devon@ebay ? A sitewide alert we can reference when contacting CS?

Side note: for months I've been having an issue with variation listings. Say I set up a  color variation, then I exit variations page and go back to the main listing page. The item specific for color will keep disappearing then reappearing, so the entire IS part of the form shifts up and down with every single IS I fill out. I have to wait for it to reappear/disappear before filling out every single IS. Adds 10 min to the listing process.

Hey @wastingtime101! It looks like we just opened a sitewide ticket on this issue with item specifics not showing. The ticket is ALERT15145 and if there are any sellers experiencing this we do encourage them to reach out to customer support and have their account added to the ticket to be used as an example.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply