cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another bug

Here's another "bug" that eBay programmers can take care of (rather than invent new "features" we didn't ask for nor want):

eBay note: This order was canceled. View details

eBay note: Ship by Tuesday, Aug 27. Ship now—past due.

Why is this showing "ship now - past due." when the order has been cancelled? Is this another change made by eBay that says we have to ship the order even if its been cancelled and not paid for?  Hmmm...

Are we getting dinged by eBay for a late shipment that will never be made?

In trying to post this text-only message, I received the following message, "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."  There was NO HTML - valid or invalid - added to my original message.  Just another thorn in the paw...
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Another bug

What page are you seeing these eBay notes in? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Interesting, I don't see what you're seeing in seller hub or my eBay...  I wonder why you are seeing something different. Are you using the app? I haven't checked the cancel view in the app.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm having the same problem here. Three cancelled orders ... two were by cancelled by the customer and automatically relisted and the other was due to an out-of-stock. All 3 still show up as "need to ship" in my selling reminders and all of the individual orders are showing "Ship Now - Past Due" in red. 

I've not had the same issue before ... figured it would clear itself up after a week or so when everything worked through, but two are well over 2 weeks old at this point

It's not really a functional problem, more of an annoyance ... but it's certainly a glitch that would be nice to clear up.

Anyone else see the same issue and/or figure out a fix?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Screenshots? I'm afraid I don't follow. What page are you guys even seeing this on?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same problem here too.  Under the item it reads:  

eBay note: This order was canceled. View details

eBay note: Ship by Monday, Dec 02. Ship now—past due.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ahhhh, it hasn't even been 3 months, yet.  Give them time.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 7 of 7
latest reply