cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anchor Subscription Dedicated support

Hi,

We have an anchor subscription and were using the dedicated support line to reach US based agents.  877-322-9227 no longer works. It doesn't matter what I say, it will incessantly tell me to look online for help vs connecting me. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anchor Subscription Dedicated support

I experienced the same thing yesterday. I then had to go online and jump through hoops to get someone to call me back which they did. Unfortunately, the guys accent was so thick, I could hardly understand him.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sounds like merchant support is gone and talk to the same support that everyone else gets. Fun fun.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

We had the same issue when calling the dedicated line.  We were eventually able to have ebay support call us back.  Unfortunately, the support person just gave us a "lined" response.  Too bad.  The dedicated line was very helpful to us over the years.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Same thing since Mid July.  I actually received a call from someone in merchant support that said they did some system change to the IVR and that is when the issue started.  He said that the change was made to help prevent callers that were not qualified for that support line from getting through and it has effected about half the stores that are qualified. 

The email support takes days and most the time responses come from the general support - so not very helpful.   I keep requesting call backs from Merchant support - NOT general support, but not successful.  We upgraded just to have the support and now can't even access it.  Very Frustrating.   I feel like the stores affected should be given a partial store fee refund since we can't access the support we are paying for.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Don't know about anchor support.........but clicking on help, gets me this:

As an eBay Concierge member, you have instant access to premium service.Have us call youMonday to Sunday 5:00 am to 09:30 pm PT

I've always gotten a response within a few minutes..........assuming I've called during their time frame.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@big_hit_hobby_shop wrote:

the dedicated support line to reach US based agents ... no longer works. 

They might have been dismantled, after being exposed just past the middle of July repeatedly giving bad answers. 

@imac7065 wrote here:

@kensgiftshop to answer you directly.. I was just alerted the MSO department is reaching to to  A ) confirm kyle is an actual ebay employee and not some sort of forum volunteer and B ) have him retrained to confirm that the information I have been providing is correct....

kyle@ebay if you are a real ebay employee please note there is now an "alert" on the ebay tech support board about this exact issue.. please reference it if you can. It will confirm for you what I have been saying is 100% accurate and hopefully we can fix this misinformation.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply