cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Orders Disappeared

It has been almost an hour that all of my sold items are gone. Does anyone have the same problem and know what happened? I tried to contact eBay but currently they only accept contact through email.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: All Orders Disappeared

Try adding it to your cart then going to your cart.  I can't open it at all.  

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

don't freak out....post office is closed tomorrow...Veterans day...but still...i'm freaking out!!1

Kim
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

typical ebay nothing working so if i dont get my stuff done before i go to work then i will get dinged i suppose for late shipments due to the great tech company that is ebay, you would think a company thats been around this long would have their stuff together, im sure they will blame sellers for the late shipments, some people have other jobs and other things to do not sit here for hours waiting for them to fix their glitches

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Absolutely ridiculous... and yet they expect us to ship on time.  They should be operating on time.

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

@spreadlovelikefire wrote:

Try adding it to your cart then going to your cart.  I can't open it at all.  

Correct.  Which is why you can buy it directly from the listing by clicking the "Buy it now" button instead of "Add to cart."

You do not need to add the item to your cart to purchase something.  Adding items to cart is only useful if you are purchasing multiple items from the same seller or if you want to buy 20 things all at one time.  You still can purchase items one at a time.

I usually do not use my cart to buy stuff here.

@spreadlovelikefire 

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Ebay has the worst tech department.  I've never worked with such poor example of a selling platform before.  Things are always crashing, always.  They dump zero money into upkeep and maintaining but they will throw money at changing things that do not need to be changed.  They have a habit of never fixing what needs to be fixed then moving on to more updates that don't need to be updated.  Then it all comes tumbling down.  I must say though, I've been selling on here full time for 15 years and I've never seen the entire selling side and the buying side down before.  That means no sales are coming in at all for anyone.  I've tried adding items to my cart and checking out several times now and on different browsers, nothing works.  I've been waiting for someone to pick up the phones for 30 minutes now and I have direct access to reps in the United States.  It means they are either flooded or their lines aren't working either.  

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

I just tried the "buy it now" option without adding it to my cart and it will not allow me to open it and check out.  Takes me to a screen that is blank.  This means the buying is down as well.  Have you had any sales in the last 2 hours?

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

The website Downdetector has reported. At 3.08 pm 11/10/2021 that eBay has gone down. So sellers cant do anything with their orders via the website or the app. I'm sure the eBay IT team is already working on it.

https://downdetector.com/status/ebay/

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Calling out - hello, woke ebay staff: please put the thumb drive back into the server that had all the sold items saved on it?  Thanks, then I can send invoices and get paid so I can eat and buy overpriced gasoline!

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

azh-71
Thrill-Seeker

Looks like an update has been rolled out.

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

@spreadlovelikefire wrote:

I just tried the "buy it now" option without adding it to my cart and it will not allow me to open it and check out.  Takes me to a screen that is blank.  This means the buying is down as well.  Have you had any sales in the last 2 hours?

Well I guess that I am just lucky.  I have no issues in purchasing items from the listing page.  When I hit the BIN button it takes me to the checkout page without any issues.

😁

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Yes.  Someone has made a serious programming error or they have been hit with a ransomware attack and have not yet paid off the ransom yet.

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

I'm guessing it's more of a "down"-date.

Amazing how eBay never has the foresight to announce when it will have site "updates".

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Sounds like it.  If you don't have any sales coming in though, this could be the problem.  I am a medium size seller and haven't had a sale in a couple of hours now.  I've tried to buy a couple of different items on a couple of different devices and browsers now and it won't let me.  

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - 

We're aware that some members are experiencing issues trying to access various pages on eBay, including shipping, selling and checkout pages.

We are investigating and working to resolve as quickly as possible. 

You can check the current eBay System status here

Tyler,
eBay
Message 30 of 31
latest reply