cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new version I can't add tracking numbers!

So I have noticed that ebay today on the "Sold Items" page changed the design, and now there are no post codes shown next to the orders, so how the hell will I be able to add tracking numbers??? Only name is written, but on the receipt from post office, there is tracking number + post code! So now I have to manually review each order to check which post code is on the receipt and what tracking number should be attached! What the f....?  How to switch back to old version? Ebay - Can You switch me back to old "Sold items" page version?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: After new version I can't add tracking numbers!

If you look at the upper righthand corner of your Selling page, there should be text along the lines of "Switch to Classic View".  (Use Control+F if you can't find it, it's not obvious at all.)  I use Classic View because eBay's modern selling page is trash.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@wishyoubest 

Save money and buy postage online. eBay will automatically add tracking to the transaction.

Good night and good luck
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@wishyoubest wrote:

So I have noticed that ebay today on the "Sold Items" page changed the design, and now there are no post codes shown next to the orders, so how the hell will I be able to add tracking numbers??? Only name is written, but on the receipt from post office, there is tracking number + post code! So now I have to manually review each order to check which post code is on the receipt and what tracking number should be attached! What the f....?  How to switch back to old version? Ebay - Can You switch me back to old "Sold items" page version?

Since you are in the UK you might want to check the UK discussion boards to make sure procedures for ebay.co.uk are the same as they are for ebay.com (mainly North America). I imagine they are, but you never know!

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/13

Message 4 of 4
latest reply