cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active listing search

Is anyone else having this problem? I click on my active listings on my Seller hub page and have it search by title and get zero responce. So I go to my store and put in the same title seach and my listing shows up. I cut and pasted that title and went back to my seller hub listing page and coped it into the seach bar and got Zero results. This has been happening for a few days now that I am aware of.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Active listing search

It's working here.

Be sure you're on "Active" listings. Use the link on the left hand nav. 

Post a screenshot as an example so we can see exactly the settings. Also might try another browser.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

I’m not having that issue. Search within my active listings works like it should. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

johnjefprks_0-1702864434924.pngjohnjefprks_1-1702864570864.png

Here are the screen shots.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

You would think it would work with Google Chrome. It has for the past 10 years. I tried it incognito also, same results.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

Mine's working. I've never seen what you're seeing before, either. Hmmm...

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

I see 1200+ results for your items...

Is that correct? 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

1280 listings

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

Any difference if you put one of your search terms in quotes? That can help in a general search if eBay is performing some sort of keyword spelling correction when it should not, but I do not know if that has any effect on a Seller Hub search.

Another alternative would be to search your active listings on your My Selling page rather than using Seller Hub:

https://www.ebay.com/mys/active

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Active listing search

@johnjefprks There's a site wide tech ticket for this issue. Contact CS and ask them to add your account to ALERT 15110

Use chat on left side of this page (type agent in chat box) or send a DM to one of eBay's social CS teams: ebayforbusiness on facebook, ebayforsellers on insta, askebay on twitter

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply