Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Polymailer stuck to item

Buyer just messaged me that the packaging got stuck to a clothing item. I have never had that happen before. He is saying that it won't pull off of the item. Anyone else have this happen to and how did you get it off? I did peel off the strips and st...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send Offer from Sellers Option Missing from App

A couple of days ago the single Send Offer option disappeared from the Send Offers tab on the app. The option is still there to send multiple offers at once with a % off but the grey area above each listing to send an offer for just that listing is g...

TAX DEDUCTION

ARE THEY GOING BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STATUS WHERE YOU CAN MAKE UP TO 20,000?

Feedback

Someone purchased an item & asked to cancel. Then they repurchased. The item arrived damaged and they never reached out to me. They left negative feedback & then mistakenly left another neg for someone else on the canceled transaction section. They r...

What exactly is this seller trying to tell me?

In a ebay message from the seller shortly after purchase... Due to Covid in 2020 and 2021, the US Postal Service was very short of help and mail began to be delayed but mostly because of an incompetent Postmaster General appointment in the summer of ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Losing Money

How does an Artist calculate the starting price of something they've created? Are .99 Auction Starts still a thing?

Does Ebay Offer Credit Card Chargeback Protection?

I have not had it happen to me, but my wife had in the past... On my selling account, I usually don't list high dollar items, but I do at times... Let's say someone buys an item for $500... or $1000... everything is good, delivered, etc. If in four m...

Ebay manipulating prices forcing small sellers out.

For the last year or so I've sold Cpap supplies on ebay. The Cpap supplies like tubbing and the pillows for the masks, headgear and others do not need a prescription to buy these items. My doctor has boxes of this stuff in their office with a sign th...

Incorrect Sales Price

Been selling on Ebay for 10 years, approximately 500 sales per year. Just sold my first item through a promoted sale. I see my final value fees and the additional promotion fees charged. Looks fine. However, the sale price being used to credit my acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item

I sold an thermos to a buyer and now the buyer is saying that the thermos glass inside is broken but the thermos couldnt have broken in the delivery since it was packed with impact foam and it was firm. The buyer even lied in the conversation that th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors