cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Verification

Hello,

I am having a really hard time getting help with verification.

My father recently passed away, and we have run this company as a family since 2010. We have gotten it to almost 8000 feedback with 10,000 listings. 

We have several employees as well. 

However his name was the main person on the account. We have run the business as an LLC for quite a while , but it wont let us put the LLC as the main account holder. 

Ebay is telling us we need to close the account and start everything over. Which is financially ruining. 

Can anyone help put us in contact with someone that can help us?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Account Verification

did you contact them on facebook?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Account Verification

I am deeply sorry to hear that your father has passed away.  That alone is so much to deal with.  Putting all this business stuff on top of all that grief certainly is not easy.

Ebay as some limitations put on them by the rules the federal government imposes on them now.  It has to do with the federal Anti Money Laundering laws and the Patriots act.  It is changing the face and landscape of how money processors can do things.  

I am pretty sure what you have been told is the truth.  They can't have you changing the registered name on the account for reasons previously explained.  But I will do a little research and see if I can find any other information for you that may help.

Keep in mind this does NOT have to ruin your business.  I have some ideas that may help you, but let me do a little research.  Give me a couple days and let me see if I can find out anything.

Again, I am so very sorry for your loss!!!!!!!   💔

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 3
latest reply