cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Restriction on MC011 - Permenant after a few days PLEASE HELP!!!

So I have been selling on eBay for almost an year now and sold a lot of items with no issues. I have been a member of eBay since 2021. Recently I sold some funkos as preorder on eBay, I've sold too many and eBay has restricted my account. At first they wanted me to upload all trackings and would like to see them getting delivered after being uploaded so they can reinstate my account. After I have done that and contacted them immediately. Then I received another email from them asking for

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacturer invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

So I uploaded everything they asked and waited another 3 days, they responded back to me and said the documents that I uploaded was this "We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to gather the required documentation. Unfortunately, after reviewing the submitted documentation we noticed that it was either incomplete or illegible. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:" But they said they have accepted my ID that I uploaded it. So I uploaded more documents of screenshoting the receipts of everything that I have recently sold. So then I waited another 4 days for responds. They still claim that the documents were invalid or illegible wasn't enough to prove all my recent sales and asking me for more documents. In the email, they even asked me for receipts on the item that I have sold more than 6 months ago, and I did again uploaded all the receipts that was needed. After 40 minutes I received another email claiming that my account was banned permenently on selling and was final decision. I don't get why my account was restricted for no reason and I didn't do anything wrong or break the policies.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Account Restriction on MC011 - Permenant after a few days PLEASE HELP!!!

@yuuuunm 

Very sorry for your situation.  My guess eBay felt that those purchases may have been questionable, especially in the area you live in due to all the port & train robberies.  You may have purchased stolen merchandise and eBay isn't having that anymore.  This venue is over saturated with massive amounts of stolen merchandise and the law is leaning on them hard to clean this site up.  NOT saying you stole them, but the person you bought these from may have.  Sourcing your inventory is pretty important these days.  Especially when you're selling them in multiples. 

This is all I can suggest at this point...

What you can do is reach out on social media via Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These agents are US CS eBay employees and may better serve you and your situation.  Many positive posts with their ability to be helpful.  In the past they were helpful concerning my issue at hand.  Give it a try...it might be worth it.

Good luck to you!

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@yuuuunm wrote:

Oh, so I got 200 pieces of funkos. I purchased them online from Hot Topic via shipping. I screenshoted all the receipts to them with my name+address+payment confirmation+tracking that the shipper sent to me.

Hot Topic is a retailer, not a wholesaler.

I suspect that is your problem.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Yo is there a way to contact you?

Message 18 of 18
latest reply