cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50,000 Free Listing Promotion for Store Owner's

This could be dangerous for the store owner's that watch their listing numbers as to not run over the limit with GTC.

I was happy to begin with, somewhat still am,  but got to thinking that in one month if I don't watch my numbers I could end up with a huge listing fee bill. 

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: 50,000 Free Listing Promotion for Store Owner's

@heathersthriftyfinds09 

Even if you didn't HAVE to file in 2018, you can still file anyway now and get the stimulus payment. That's the procedure that they put in place in the 2009 stimulus.

Message 46 of 56
latest reply

@heathersthriftyfinds09 wrote:

I too, am a small Seller but, unfortunately for me, eBay is my main source of income.

<<<<<<

Off topic, do you find it worthwhile to list single DVDs especially with free shipping biting into the  net? I have access to plenty of DVDs but most do not seem worth listing though I will try lotting them up.

Message 47 of 56
latest reply

keziak

I kind of think you answered your own question: "most do not seem worth listing though I will try lotting them up"

Yep. Research them. Those worth listing individually, do so. Those not, lot them up.
Message 48 of 56
latest reply

I do keep up with it but so defer 1/2 how about don't charge outrageous store fees for a couple months to let us get back on our feet they can afford it for sure we can't
Message 49 of 56
latest reply

@jayjaspersgarage wrote:

Why would I relist my unsold Christmas inventory in April  or my Easter items in July.  It's a cluster.  I still cancel most GTC items up to seven days before the 30 days have passed so that is not a concern.  That work around has become as natural as sighing every time a new ebay "update" email arrives.

I keep my holiday inventory listed all year round and I've found that it sells all year round, not just close to the holiday in question. I sell a surprising number of Christmas ornaments in June and July.

Message 50 of 56
latest reply

I highly appreciate the 50k free listing promotion from eBay.  It is a big help during this difficult time.

By the way, does it mean all the eBay stores (any level) get this promotion? 

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

Is this available to starter store subscriptions??  I read it was available, but have not seen it on my store page.

Message 52 of 56
latest reply

@bbingo wrote:

Is this available to starter store subscriptions??  I read it was available, but have not seen it on my store page.

@bbingoI have a starter store on my other ID and did receive the promo.  Check your messages if you haven't - then click through and activate it.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 53 of 56
latest reply

Like another poster stated, that is just putting it off, not actually helping in the long run. eBay needs to actually REDUCE fees and/or FORGIVE fees if they want to really help people.
Message 54 of 56
latest reply

I appreciate the free listings, yet it could have been 5000 extra free listings for 99% of us. Who needs 50,000 extra listings?
Message 55 of 56
latest reply

I've relisted my Christmas inventory and happy to report that I've sold several, have the listing amount so why not list them.

Message 56 of 56
latest reply