cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 25% final value fee promotion WHAT HAPPENED?????

The offer showed up on my selling page this morning for 1000 listing promotion for 25% off final value fees from 3/12-4/12 this morning and now its gone. It showed up on mine and my daughter's sellers page, we didn't get a email which usually doens't show up for a day. I called ebay and told me it didnt' and then hung up on me.

Did anyone else get this offer, I know I'm not losing my mind.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: 1000 25% final value fee promotion WHAT HAPPENED?????

I got one the other day for 500 from 3/10-3/14,  so I probably would not also get one for 1000.  

Ebay hung up on you for asking a question? I've never had that happen. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

See this thread..........tho there wasn't a # of listings in the promo I had.......

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/25-off-FVF-Promo-3-12-4-12/m-p/28229531#M1166959

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I'm pretty sure it was 1000 but I found the other thread, talking to ebay rep now and they say I never got the promotion, I know I did because it's on the guys thread asking about it and it came to mine and my daughters seller's page. Talk about giving a dog a bone then taking it away.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

oh, rep told me they stop it because there was a problem, I know i wasn't going crazy
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

No you werent going crazy, I got mine this morning as well only there was no # of listings just time period of 3/12 to 4/12 which I thought was very odd, since we never get promotions lasting a month long.  Mine was gone by noon I belive ... 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

mine too, took the 2nd rep about 15 mins to find it, she said there was a glitch(go figure) but suppose to have it fixed in 12-24 hrs, I wouldn't hold your breath
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Mine is gone, too.  There was no maximum on the one i received.   I sure hope it comes back.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Saw the same offer earlier, and now it is gone.  The first promotion I've seen since December turns out to be a joke? What happened eBay?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Saw the same offer this morning good for 30 days.  Got only 6 items listed and the offer disappeared.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I accepted offer as well - Mine is gone also 😞

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Lucy playing the part of Ebay and Charlie Brown playing the part of Ebay Sellers

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Yes I got the 25% off promo the other day, Monday and signed up on all 4 accounts I manage.  The next day all 4 Promos were missing from the Promotional page.  Like it never happened.  

Message 13 of 13
latest reply