cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can`t find if my store subscription is being paid thru Managed Payments

I`ve been in Managed payments for at least 6 months. For the last two months I can not tell how my monthly store subscription is being paid or IF it`s being paid. Up until a few months ago I had always paid on my account weekly using the "make a one time payment" option. I did have paypal as my automatic payment method but always preferred to pay as I go so I wouldn`t have a massive bill at the end of the month.

I cannot find in my paypal account, nor, my checking account, where I have paid my ebay store subscription for the last 2 months. When I go to the "make a one time payment" option it shows I owe zero. When ebay sent my monthly invoices for the last two months they are sending mixed messages(see screenshots). One invoice says I have auto pay and one says I dont.  One says I don`t owe anything but at the bottom it states otherwise.

Is ebay now taking my store subscription fees from my pending payouts? If so, where can I find it? I`m very confused and concerned because again, I don`t know what I owe, If I owe and want to keep my account in good standing.

aaaa.PNGaaaaa.PNG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

With Managed Payments-Starting this month, the store cost is now taken directly from sales (pending etc.); if you have no pending sales it will come from the bank account. There will be no invoice charged to PP or whatever manner you previously paid invoices.

Click 'reports' on the Payments tab & run a report from May 1 to today; you will see all fees (minuses) refunds (minuses) and sales (pluses) in the first column on the left. Store fee will be 1 of those items.

Answers (0)