cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

research list

I can not seem to find my research list, watch is easy, research, where the heck is it? Thanks, M

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: research list

I came here because I can't find any of my lists, either. I kept some inportant things in them!

Anyone?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@golden*stars5

@kingsburyfarm

eBay made some changes to the watch list page and custom lists back in July. If you navigate to your Watch List page you should be able to click on the large "Watchlist" heading at the top to see a dropdown menu of all your custom lists.

Watchlist.jpg

At that time, eBay also removed the link to "All Lists", but if you bookmark this link you can see all your lists at once:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I found the section....but why make it so difficult to find??

Also, the IMPORTANT items I was storing on my lists, such as my older auction info + research are gone/removed. 

Way to go- what a great improvement. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Was looking for this myself and found it if you have not.  Go to the "My eBay" drop down menu at the upper right hand corner of the home page after you log in and click on "My eBay".  On the "My eBay" page on the left hand side click on "Watching".  In the center of the page you should see the title "Watchlist" followed by a "v".  Click on the "v" and a drop down menu appears slightly to the left with the following titles in descending order:  "Create a new list," "Gift Ideas," "Research," and "Wish List."  Click on the list you would like to see, in this case "Research" and saved items to your Research List will appear.   Good luck!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

your the real hero. I searched forever looking for that list. thank you!!
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you very much!!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much, would never have found it!!!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply