cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"COUNTERFEIT ITEMS" Listing's removed from Active and Unsold Listings

I just had 200 items in my unsold listings removed and nowhere to be found. They are sports cards! Golf, NBA, MLB, NFL...These programmers that work for ebay should understand the specific category language, before removing items...200 items do these at ebay realize how much time that takes? Pull items out take them out of protective cases, take pictures, put them back into their protective cases and back in box. After that download photos to computer, write descriptions and then research the current sales price and recent sales prices. What a bunch of TRASH...With ebay over 22 years and I now hate this company! Keep focusing on all the small stuff while millions of people are leaving every week, because of you loansharking fees. I'm not here to complain about fees. Just the programming for management that have no clue of industry specific language! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: "COUNTERFEIT ITEMS" Listing's removed from Active and Unsold Listings

ebay has really turned into a garbage company the past 6 months. i've had more backend issues since January 2021 than in the other 22 years selling on here. Management is running this company into the ground... 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply