cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funding capital

I am lookingnfor some business funding without any hassle of credit issues any ideas?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: funding capital

yeah ... wishful thinking

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

PayPal keeps offering me funding. Perhaps that is the place to look.

Oh, and let me share what our business has learned in the past 45 years:

Real funding is only available to those who don't  need it, but if you do need it, expect to pay up to 30%.

We paid 30% as a startup, then were able to negotiate our rates, and now turn down funding.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@basandiu 

By using the term "without any hassle of credit issues" does that indicate that there IS some hassle of credit issues?

Perhaps you should request an audience with the Corleone family.  They can probably make you an offer you can't refuse.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Borrow from a wealthy relative that drinks heavily. That should be a no hassle loan. It's all in the timing. 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I can't think of a single place that would fit your criteria.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@basandiu wrote:

I am lookingnfor some business funding without any hassle of credit issues any ideas?

Are you saying you want funding for your business but you don’t want to deal with credit checks?
Unless you want to deal with a loan shark, good luck with that. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Look for a predatory lender, your best bet.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Kabbage and similar non-bank lenders have offered money at high interest rates before the FED drove all interest rates up. You might have easy prequalification, near usurious interest rates, and liens.

Banks are ignoring small businesses because they can make money at lower risks. Consider an SBA loan which will guarantee your loan to the bank. But do not fail because any loan a small business can get usually requires a personal guarantee - an LLC might not be protection.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Do you have any contact information for them? Thank you 

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

thank you for your good advice

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I get the joke after

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

You're joking, right? Let me ask you this:  If I had your credit rating and I applied  for a loan from you, would you give it to me? If so, how much and what would be the interest rate?  

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Look at the "Go fund me site"...........don't know the rules, but plenty of people seem to use it.....

Message 14 of 14
latest reply