Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay Authenticate No Record of Item in Valet Dashboard

I recently sent a bag to Ebay Authenticate, the new service just released to sell designer handbags. When I shipped the item, I saw a listing in my valet dashboard. It is one week later, and I don't see any record of my listing on the valet dashboard...

ELIMINATE REQUIRED DVD PASSWORD ON PS2 90001

I just bought a used PS2 90001CB, and it runs like a champion, except for one item: How do I disable the required password to play DVD materials? Youtube had some lame value about 7444, then it can be changed to whatever; but, what I want to do is to...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister Beta

When i go to download the new version of Turbo lister Beta do i run or save the progroam or can someone tell me a step by step on downloading this program i`m a beginner at this listing program all HELP is needed TYVM

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updating a review

How do I update a negative review after a seller helped me? I get the following message after I added a explination but I failed to change the STAR Rating:"This Feedback has been already revised."

What Can I do

Just to bring you up to date and warn you to be aware of some really poor eBay policies. I am a 20 year eBay seller and have always had 98 to 100% feedback, always “behave’ with my buyers of whom I probably have 10 to 12,000 and4400 positive feedback...

Resolved! In Turbo Lister can I move files from Unsold to my Inventory?

I am asking because I lost a lot of photos when I transferred TL to a new pc and I noticed that some of these listings are in my Unsolds with photos after doing a sync. I was wondering if I could move them over to my inventory and grab the photos tha...

automatic buy it now or listing alerts?

Is there a way to get automatic real time email update notifications if a certain item meeting certain criteria is listed for an auction or a buy it now? Thanks for looking!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Resolved! Promoted Listings Upload Error in CSV File

I'm trying to set up a promoted listing sale through my dashboard. I selected the categories I was interested in and went to the next screen where I was promoted to dowload a CSV file to my computer to edit to set the rate for each item. I did that a...

Watch list webpage lock up

Anybody knows what is causing the lock-up of the watch-list webpage?When navigating to this page the page seems to load but remains immune to control by mouse or keys for at least 10 seconds. It occurs on win10 with Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Disablin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

External Ebay html site hosting - more than just photos on https: --- Ideas??

Hello!On our Ebay listings, I do understand that they now require https: sites for hosting photos and other external links - to avoid that very annoying [See Full Item Description] button that you need to click to see the listing.What I would like to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors