Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help

sorry if it's a recent duplicate question.. losing the old My eBay page finally bit me in the tail.. I have all the "policies" stuff on every listing now, and our sales tax just changed.. what can do a search and replace? TurboLister? Oasis Trading P...

Does ebay ever look at these forums?

I looked through several of the posts of othervsellers reporting problems but don’t see that ebay is addressing them. Am I wasting my time expecting ebay answers and resolutions here? (To add to all the wasted time I’ve spent trying to use their horr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

first Class shipping isn’t available in the app update? Really?

Most of my items ship First Class. Neither I nor your customer service rep can find a First Class option in your spiffy new app update when I try to relist my expired items. Your customer service rep wants me to use your website instead even though I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fix your app or I’m going elsewhere

I only have an iPad, no computer. Without the app, listings aren’t worth all the extra time and hoops you’re making us jump through. For the commissions we pay, your app should work and your customer service people should be able to answer why it isn...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where else can I sell until ebay fixes their app? This isn’t cutting it for me

I can’t take this anymore. I can’t relist my items because there’s no First Class shipping option any more for starters. For what we pay in commissions the app should work. It doesn’t. I need to sell my items. I can’t spend 45 minutes trying to list ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Since your app doesn’t work, can I go outside ebay to complete a sale for my customer?

I have a customer expecting me to list an item for her tomorrow to purchase but I can’t list on your app since the update because there’s no First Class shipping option and that’s how I ship. Can I go outside ebay for the sale until you get your app ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay Has Changed App Format for Listing an item!!! It’s Horrible!!!

I use the App to list items because I could them done quickly. As of yesterday when you click selling, List item & create your own ad, it automatically takes you listings Summary and EBay has Decided they can put the price of Auction or buy now, ship...

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

The APP update is a mess; help!

Really?1. All the shipping info is gone when I relist. When I go to put it back in, which means I have to go figure it all out again, I don’t have a First Class shipping option. Are you kidding me?2. I rarely auction, so most of my items are fixed pr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Edit Category in bulk or individually and all item DETAILS GO POOF!

Why when you edit a product individually or several in bulk does all the item detail go POOF when you want to change the category? Right now, the UPC, brand, color, sizing, Model, MPN, everything is gone! Everything that is required! Everything you s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to move existing listings into a new storefront

So my son opened a storefront for the free 7 day trial/$5.99 a month price just to get the feel of a store for his product. He has filled in all the info for his "about us" page but doesn't seem to know how to get his existing listings to show or, I ...

Store Categories are no longer an option in new Ipad app Can this please be added back?

With the new ipad app, we no longer have the ability to set store categories on items up for sale... meaning that to make a listing, you need to also edit items on a computer, or have them all dumped into "other" in your store.Could this please be fi...

Magnifier isn't working.

I tried uploading several sizes of the same images and none of them worked, so please don't tell me my sizes are wrong. Why isn't the magnifier working? Should I delete all of my auctions and wait for eBay to solve THEIR problem?

Promotions

How does everyone like the latest markdown manager rules? Merchants cannot have a promotion unless the price stays the same for two weeks. This has been a disaster for us. It has caused our sales to plummet.Short quick sales create a sense of urgenci...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors