Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

turbo lister to eBay

After many years I am forced to move off of Turbo Lister per eBay. I normally list between 50 to 60 items per week. I don't know how to do that on eBay. Whether it be through the Listing Process, the Draft Process, a Template, and or anything else. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to send an offer to a seller

Please I want to send an offer to a seller for an item that he listed, but the seller didn't add make an offer button to the item. Please how can I send him an offer because we have agreed on the price

TURBO LISTER ?

Hi, i juste came to edit 92 item, and they told me that Turbi lister is not availlaible ? How come, and what i shoul do with all that item. It have take me a day to make my listing. Thanks you to help medan

Resolved! Help needed

How can you put a message on for buyers when you are going to b on vacation & have delayed shipping. I was able to do it a month or so ago but can't find where I did it from. I contacted Ebay today & was told only can do it if you have a store. Can a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk listing

Hello, please help. I was using TL before. I like to prepare to list 50 items, after I put them on e-bay and after I invite my loyal sellers for auction.Which program now can help me to prepare offline number of listing and after to put them on e-bay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tools & Apps

Suggest alternative of eBay turbolister for export active items list

Sixbit

Since my turbo lister has stopped working... How much does Sixbit cost and is there a way to directly transfer my turbo lister auctions to sixbit? I have over 200 auctions stored in turbo lister, if I would have to transfer my items over to sixbit on...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why discontinue Turbo Lister?

I wonder why ebay has chosen to discontinue Turbo Lister?Why take away a convenient tool that many people like and use?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

CONVERT TURBO LISTER TO AN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET

Convert Turbo Lister To An Excel Spread SheetBe sure to organize the columns (view) to the way to like them)1) Select the items you want to save2) From the file menu pick "Export Selected Items"3) Choose one of the CSV formats (Which can be brought i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Export eBay listings including description?

Any free tools I can do this? I TRIED The Bulk Active Content editor but it says invalid seller name. >> The Bulk Active Content Editor: has the ability to download and save the full description to either spreadsheet format for File Exchange or to zi...

Invalid card

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hello I bought an eBay gift card worth $50 at a store yesterday at 1:37pm, I didn't use it immediately. I wanted to use it now and it is saying invalid or the code does not exist. Please how can I fix thisHello I bought an ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors