cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Seller Tool for a 'Hobbyist' Seller?

Hi all, I used to be a 'hobbyist' Seller on eBay but stopped when COVID hit and never restarted but ... I now want to re-start.

I used to use Auction Tamer to assist me to handle both buying and selling but on returning they have told me they are winding down and retiring.  😞  I've looked at other facilities but find it dissicult to read through all their 'sales spiel', most seem to concentrate on their speed of listing items and want/expect me to post dozens of listings an hour ... I will not have a need for that, I will maybe list 4 or 5 items in a day and then no more for a few days.  I'm not looking for speed of listing ... I want an administration system to search for potential purchases and monitor/administrate them and do likewise for sales.

Could I ask for suggested software.

David 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Personally I don't know why you would need additional software for listing 5 things a day. Ebay listing is not as complicated as is was years ago. Most time you just do a search and sell similar. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I understand your point but the Auction Tamer software was based on an MS Access database that I used to interrogate from 'outside' meaning I could link it to my own database and spreadsheets.  Also it had a buy/search facility that would search items for sale on eBay and download them on mass into it's database for manipulation/interrogation from within or outside.  I used that as a way to seek out items I could buy/flip on eBay.

All the software I have seen so far just concentrates on the selling side with no help on the buying side.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply