cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Photo uploader?

I use Selling Manager Pro to list. I upload photos from my computer. Today I went to list and the Photo uploader is different. Actually it looks like the old one from years ago, that has a choice of Standard or Basic. It does NOT work!  The one I have been using had a blue bar saying something like Upload photos, I would click it and I could go straight to my photos and pick the ones I wanted and they would usually upload fairly quickly while I continued working on the listing.

The one that showed up today I know is an OLD one.  You have to choose Standard or Basic and there is a blank place for photos to show up after you choose Browse. The other one, my pictures would show up and I could choose them right away.  This one spins and spins and spins.  If I try to work on the listing it goes in the background, but as soon as I click on it to show up again, then all the photos disappear and it starts over again from the beginning! USELESS!

Oh and one other thing. As soon as I started to use it, my cursor disappeared! I remember this happening years ago when it had the old Basic/Standard uploader.  So why am I getting this old, useless thing that does not work!

Can you say FRUSTRATION!  Help!   @Anonymous

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: What happened to Photo uploader?

Same problem - any ideas folks????

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I can no longer rotate or crop my pictures. My listings look ridiculous with sideways pics! 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm trying to finish a draft and the whole picture section is missing.  Can't see photos that are are already on the listing, and cannot add any photos.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

seems to be back to normal for me now 10am 9/20/17

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

OK It looks like the good one is back! 🙂  Thank goodness.  Yesterday was a completely wasted day.  Back to listing.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply