Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to request notification when item I want is listed?

I believe Ebay used to have a feature where you could request to be emailed when an item was listed at a specific price. So, instead of making a saved search for that item of any listing made at any price, you could asked be notified when that item w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! File Exchange - Page Not Responding

Hi eBay Team,starting from yesterday we had a numerous issues while accessing File Exchange Selling Manager.But today it is inaccessible at all.Anyone opening pagebulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FileExchangeUploadResults&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLKget...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Markdown manager has changed?

Happy Friday:-)I tried to have a weekend sale for my 300 + listings. Before I was able to say excatly the dates I wanted my sales? I have no clue what to do with this NEW Markdown manager? Can someone PLEASE help me. Thank you so much, Ursula

1) http to https changes not Turbo Lister friendly 2)Can File Exchange download inc. itemdescription

1) I use Turbo Lister to create new listings with links to self hosted pictures. If I put https in for my picture links Turbo Lister does not see or pull the pictures. After attempting to upload new items everything fails due to requiring a picture. ...

What happened to Photo uploader?

I use Selling Manager Pro to list. I upload photos from my computer. Today I went to list and the Photo uploader is different. Actually it looks like the old one from years ago, that has a choice of Standard or Basic. It does NOT work! The one I have...

Ebay Insider

How do I stop the Ebay Insider from coming to my inbox?

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay guaranteed delivery surcharge

Has anyone had a problem using the Surcharge option? I have contacted eBay and they are not sure what the problem is. I can get the weight based option to work but not the surcharge

Using Apps

HeyI am trying to use apps for the eBay app centre but evrytime I try and start to use an app it comes up with nd keep getting a message saying the following. "You cannot subscribe to this application because you don't have permission."Any help would...

Closed Ebay Half.com wish list recovery

I did not receive warning that ebay's half.com was closing, and I was unable to retreive my lengthy book wish list before they deleted it. Is there a way to recover it or have it transferred to ebay?

File exchange Upload for the day exceeded the limit

Hello can anyone help me get over the error Upload for the day exceeded the limit, i have 20,000 lines and i understand the limit is 5000, if i cut it down to files of 5000 it will take me 4 days to achieve this i assume, thank you

Resolved! Please remove all contact info from these listings

I got a message from Ebay to remove all contact info from some of my listings.Can someone take a look at a couple of the listings and tell me what they are talking about?Oxidized SlateJabba's remainsSplit Rock There is a request toward the bottom tha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors