Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister

Folks it works. Why drop it.

Larry Weber sr
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Turbo Lister

Because ebay is to **bleep** stupid to leave things alone when they work fine. They must keep their egghead coders employed by contiuning to come up with stupid things that benefit only themselves. What happens to the 30 or some templates I have in Turbo Lister? Can I upload them to this new **bleep** program or so I have to keyboard everything all over again?  I don't have that kine of time to waste so I guess my days on ebay may be numbered.  Larry

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I so agree!! why take it away.. Just another nail the coffin for a little guys.. Which appears to be what Ebay wants.. Keep the big guys that can afford the fancy software and screw the rest of us!!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Take a look at listomax. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yes, And thanks for the info.

Larry Weber sr
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Wouldn't mind going with a 3rd party tool. My hesitation is what happens if eBay decides to break the interface. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did something as stupid as they did with Turbo Lister and all the sudden 3rd party apps quit working.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi, this is John from SixBit.  As a third party developer, I'd like to alleviate some of your fears about "breaking the interface".  Third parties talk to eBay through an API (Applications Programming Interface).  All changes to the API take place over time and are pretty well tested before they are forced on 3rd parties.  In our experience, we haven't been worried about overnight changes at eBay breaking our tool.  Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply