cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove store header from listing?

Hello!

It was all good and i have only navigate left menu. But i change something and now i have store header in listing. Please, help - how to turn it off? I want to keep navigate menu without store header.

See pic, plz.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@levkins - Thank you for posting your concerns to the Community Boards.

I'm sorry to see that your listings display appears different after you made some changes. The option to disable just the "Listing Header" without losing your "Left-navigation category list" option isn't available.

If you disable the "Store Header", this will disable every "Listing Frame".

Please go to your "Manage My Store" page and view the option available in the "Listing Frame" options:

image.png

Hope this help you get insight on the options that are currently available in regards to the "Store Header" display on your listings.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@levkins - Thank you for posting your concerns to the Community Boards.

I'm sorry to see that your listings display appears different after you made some changes. The option to disable just the "Listing Header" without losing your "Left-navigation category list" option isn't available.

If you disable the "Store Header", this will disable every "Listing Frame".

Please go to your "Manage My Store" page and view the option available in the "Listing Frame" options:

image.png

Hope this help you get insight on the options that are currently available in regards to the "Store Header" display on your listings.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 2
latest reply