cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller hub

Seller hub sucks! Bring back the classic seller page. EBay #&@“&! up more things by trying to make them better. This page is utterly ridiculous!!!!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Seller hub

Sorry, Seller Hub is here to stay.  I have had SH since it was launched.  It does take a bit to get used to but you can organize it any way you want.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

Out of all the layouts I have seen since first on Ebay I like the current version the best.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

For what it's worth, I've used Seller Hub for forever and I like it. (My page lands on Overview.) Take some time to hit the tabs and the hot buttons... you can't break it. Hang in there.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

eBay is a mess with their embarrassing new format. The worst EVER.

What an awful mistake taking away the Classic My eBay Page.  I am embarrassed for the designers that couldn't even consider that the 20 year old My eBay page was the life blood and heartbeat of successful eBay sellers.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

I agree 100% !!!!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

It's really awful.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

Yeah, reading the latest stuff coming from the yes people in the company is like reading the reviews in the Play Store.  The first ones are all glowing about the software, then you get down to the people who don't like it.

Seller Hub, and the new My eBay pages are not what we use, what we want, or what we need.  EBay is making a bad business decision, and can't admit it.  If you read around this board, you will read the same things, the veteran eBayers telling the company this is useless, and the shills trying to prop the crumbling structure back up.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

No one is saying we need to get rid of the seller hub, we're saying we didn't like being forced to use the new format.  If you like it, it's yours.  We don't have the time to pick through all the junk, look for answers using all the pointless features, and get our job done.  We're being told how to do what we've been doing for years, sometimes decades here, by a group that seems to think they know how it works.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Seller hub

I agree

Message 10 of 10
latest reply