cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return back to old style listing? Help!!

I hit the new style listing format and don’t like it how do I return to the old style listing format

Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Re: Return back to old style listing? Help!!

Zombie thread? The listing tool is still far from what it needs to be... It's finally heading the right direction but still way too many extra clicks and hidden functions. It physically takes 2x longer to list and item than with classic. That is a real world issue with the tool. Not to mention it continues to be glitchy. 

Message 76 of 80
latest reply

eBay's latest listing format IS absolutely THEE WORST decision and basically a violation to the community of workers that wish to make a livelihood here on eBay, period. I know everyone here on eBay that will read this comment will wholeheartedly agree, too. eBay should recognize and sympathize with the community to allow any user(s) the ability to use the Classic Listing Tool to do their business. The individual(s) employed by eBay that truly thinks and/or feels the latest listing tool(s) are any better desperately needs to reevaluate and then REREAD ALL the COMPLAINTS shown above. I am totally 100% beside myself and thoroughly disgusted that eBay's customer service is disregarding and silencing the thoughts of all the original seller's which their intuition comes from the heart. Attempting to market the new listing style/tool as somehow better IS absolutely absurd, seriously again please read all the NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND COMPLAITS pertaining to the what eBay is forcing to make the *real* workers use! I personally have helped well over twenty five people get started here on eBay... I only know one elderly woman that continues to list to this day. Everyone else has quit and went to selling on Facebook's Marketplace because they absolutely abhor eBay's practice with the latest listing tools! I am wishing the WORST Karma I have contained within the trillion cells of my body and mind towards eBay for violating all of my friend's and family's feelings that have helped essentially built this company up until NOW! May God help your soul eBay.

Message 77 of 80
latest reply

I totally agree. I designed systems for over 35 years and this is the pits. I cannot even see the cost of shipping an item.

Message 78 of 80
latest reply

Absolutely on board with you. I designed online systems for 30+ years and if you are not click friendly to the client you are fired. That screen had better be user friendly and not cluttered also. I worked AI also and that is another white elephant when it comes to user friendly.  I hated it when we told we need to tell the client what they need and guide them in the direction IT thought they should go. All **bleep**.

Message 79 of 80
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 80 of 80
latest reply