cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Listing Format

Tried the new listing format.  Hate it.  How do I get back to original format?

Message 1 of 124
latest reply
123 REPLIES 123

Re: Old Listing Format

We have contacted eBay about new format for listing and they say they will not go back. We don't like the new format either. We type our description and click on Save for later draft and it disappears when we resume the draft. The ebay community must complain about this new format or otherwise they will not change it.  We must be able to save our complete draft. Sellers need to complain to get corrections made.

Message 76 of 124
latest reply

Thank you for your comments. My concern is why do eBay Sellers not complain and call eBay via land-line telephone or cell and complain about their horrible listing tool that they have created. If the eBay community unites and complains that they will leave eBay and go to another venue if the old listing tools is not brought back, then maybe they will listen. If hundreds of sellers complain via telephone to the eBay Management, I think that they may change their position. Amazon and other platforms would love to have eBay sellers that can no longer tolerate the crap that eBay forces on their sellers. UNITE and COMPLAIN LOUDLY otherwise suffer the consequences. 

Message 77 of 124
latest reply

Thank you for your comments. My concern is why do eBay Sellers not complain and call eBay via land-line telephone or cell and complain about their horrible listing tool that they have created. If the eBay community unites and complains that they will leave eBay and go to another venue if the old listing tools is not brought back, then maybe they will listen. If hundreds of sellers complain via telephone to the eBay Management, I think that they may change their position. When you call eBay ask the representative that you want to speak to management.  Do not settle for the clap-trap jargon from the lower echelon representatives. Amazon and other platforms would love to have eBay sellers that can no longer tolerate the crap that eBay forces on their sellers. UNITE and COMPLAIN LOUDLY otherwise suffer the consequences. The Omni Media of this country thinks that they can override and manipulate the wishes of the people that use their platforms. What has happened to the old slogan "that the customer is always right"? If you believe that the new listing tool is bad then voice your opinion  by contacting eBay via their HELP & CONTACT button on the top of the Seller Hub page.

Message 78 of 124
latest reply

Tried the suggestion and it did not work. What's up?

Message 79 of 124
latest reply

This did not work for me these were the options

rocketman79_0-1665104623607.png

Message 80 of 124
latest reply

@rocketman79 

if you want to get back the old listing page, go to the following link:

https://bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&forcetool=CUB

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 81 of 124
latest reply

This no longer works, the option to use the old took is gone...

Message 82 of 124
latest reply

To aqeeqsouq --- thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Message 83 of 124
latest reply

@jt-libra 

You welcome!

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 84 of 124
latest reply

I hadn't listed anything for quite a while because I just couldn't deal with the new format, so I was so happy to find your solution. 

One thing however ... lol!  There are many things that I sell within Canada only so I didn't notice until I had completed and submitted my first listing using this link that a U.S. price showed up.  I quickly ended it.  That was when I realized the link was for ebay.com but, fortunately, I just changed the .com to .ca and it worked fine.  It was a long listing, so I've finished for the night and will switch it over tomorrow, together with a lot of other listings I am anxious to post.

Thanks again.

Message 85 of 124
latest reply

Is there anything like that for a single listing?  Not bulk?  Thanks~!

Message 86 of 124
latest reply

@wtgvintage 

Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/sl/sell?sr=shstart

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 87 of 124
latest reply

Thanks but it just takes me to the new POC listing tool.  However, your bulk link works just fine for a single item.  😉  Thanks again1\!

Message 88 of 124
latest reply

@wtgvintage 

You welcome..

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 89 of 124
latest reply

Ebay - are you noticing this: your customers are frantically trying to help each other with work-a-rounds to get back to the wonderful classic listing tool.  The new unified tool is universally disliked by us- the sellers- the customers- please help us to grow our businesses instead of making it harder for us to list here.   No doubt we will not see a turn around and letting us go back to classic because of platform code changes BUT could we at least get more people working on this tool so we can make it a viable listing tool for people who use desktops and laptops in the very NEAR future?!  This needs ebay's full attention- not the usual 6m-year "big ship to turn" excuse

Message 90 of 124
latest reply