cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return to the original listing page . . I seem to be stuck in this report seller hub stuff

I am stuck in the seller hub pages . . I want to return to the original listing page.  Having just opened a store, I need to list . . but I find this very cumbersome to do in this reports nightmare.  I have tried Activity . . but there is no seller tab.  Does anyone have a phone number where a person can get human support/?????  

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: How do I return to the original listing page . . I seem to be stuck in this report seller hub st

On the upper right portion of the listing page, do you happen to see an icon that appears to be 3 dots? If yes, then click that & that should switch you back to the classic listing view. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: How do I return to the original listing page . . I seem to be stuck in this report seller hub st

no options for you.jpg

This is all that comes up, no option to return to classic view. Human support also cannot help get you back to the old format. You can make a report that you are dissatisfied with the new tool, and that's pretty much it. This move to force sellers to use this inefficient time wasting tool is so disrespectful and off-putting. I'm in wait-and-see mode to see if eBay has any interest in listening to sellers' feedback and changing this situation quick, and until then I've paused all new listings. Maybe I'll have to move to other platforms? More work but at this point eBay has decided I'll have to work more either way. Full time sellers need an efficient listing tool, and this new one is far from it. eBay, are you listening?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Follow what the previous folks suggested upper right dots on listing page).  If you are using the webpage on a mobile device, and don’t see the option to return to the previous format, rotate your device horizontally, to landscape mode, and refresh the page, and look again at the three dots in the upper right. 

Hope this helped!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

If you are not seeing the 3rd dot at the top right corner, ebay has already punished you by forcing you to use the new listing tool and you cannot go back to the fully functional amazing classic tool.  I am sorry for you - we are in the same boat... I recommend telling everyone you know about how bad it is and hopefully we can get some improvement quickly and the classic option reinstated immediately so we can start to list again.  Its honestly not worth wasting your time fighting with a badly designed tool like this and frustrating yourself- just go to another platform and hope ebay comes to their senses soon

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

That's where I'm putting my energy. The ease of use is on the other platform along with the sales.  Sales tanked on Ebay in Q-4 when they changed the item specifics. A feature that I always used, but they managed to mess up. It takes twice as long to add item specifics. Now with the new format it takes even longer. I don't get it. 
Perhaps Ebay doesn't understand that us sellers require the same efficiency they expect with their in-house employees. How many power listers are working from a cell phone? They're not. They are working from PCs, so I don't understand their way of thinking when it comes to these changes. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I find it odd also that anytime there is a major change, sales plummet for several weeks or a month even if it should have nothing to do with sales. Ive always wondered why?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Ebay strikes again, they honestly couldn't make life for their users (sellers) harder if they tried.

Absolutely P%ssed off now.

Do they not understand this is NOT an improvement ...yeah sure it looks pretty ... but its missing all the functionality of the previous interface. 

There is now no place to enter the size & weight in the postage section !!!! God Give me strength !!!!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Ebay strikes again, they honestly couldn't make life for their users (sellers) harder if they tried.

Absolutely P%ssed off now.

Do they not understand this is NOT an improvement ...yeah sure, it looks pretty ... but its missing functionality of the previous interface. 

There is now no place to enter the size & weight in the postage section !!!! God Give me strength !!!!

GIVE US A BUTTON TO RETURN TO THE OLD LISTING UI PAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NOW !!

If anybody the least bit capable at ebay is reading this and has actually taken the action necessary to rectify this , and give us the option to revert to the previous listing system UNTIL you manage to iron out this new latest greatest "improvement"  then you have my sincere and undying thanks !

-Rich.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

The above issue was corrected by ebay a week or so after I made this post, thankfully someone figured out what needed to be done and made the corrections so that weights could be entered.

..now if only they could fix the bug where you get constant notifications from ebay / royal mail on the multi label purchase page ( Buy Labels in bulk page) where it says something like "1 warning" - "we think it should be" and then shows the example of the address with post town put incorrectly after the city ..  eg in todays list:

1 Warning : Warning: We think this should be Glasgow, Balfron Station.

NOOO! it is : Balfron Station,Glasgow - the address is already the correct way around and I do not need to waste time checking out incorrect "warnings" - Thank you.

.. The same thing with almost every "warning" on this address label creation /purchase page ( Buy Labels In Bulk) page.

So, ebay "page makers" if you're listening ..... 😉

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Old thread from 2022 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Yes, but just noticed a notification from it - thank you.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply