cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange

Hello,

I'm posting here because member "dollybeauty" told me to do so ...

Please see the screenshot!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: File Exchange

@titanium-jo

If you wish to show your listing as located outside of the US, you will need to change the Action Metadata in cell A1, specifically the Country value, to reflect the location.

Locations for the country Jordan would be:

Country=JO

Regards,

Draex

eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@titanium-jo

You have used the AddProduct Action code. This will not create an Active listing.

You should use VerifyAdd or Add. The VerifyAdd is preferable as it will show you where errors may exist before you actually create a live item listing. Once your file does not have any errors, you can change the VerifyAdd to Add to create a live active listing.

If you still have errors, post a screen shot of your csv upload file, not the results file. The csv file will show us the fiekds and values you are using.

BTW, Do not use the SellingManagePro instructions. That creates Product templates. To create active listings, you should use the information in the AdvancedInstructions for FileExchange - http://pages.ebay.com/file_exchange/File_Exchange_Advanced_Instructions.pdf

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Many thanks for your kind assistance ... I have used the add function and got an error. I have provided 2 screenshots ...

The item is in Amman JORDAN. I can't seem to find a way to let the system understand that the item is not in the US ...

I hope that you can help

Thanks a million

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@titanium-jo

If you wish to show your listing as located outside of the US, you will need to change the Action Metadata in cell A1, specifically the Country value, to reflect the location.

Locations for the country Jordan would be:

Country=JO

Regards,

Draex

eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This worked like magic ... many thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply