cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister

Turbo Lister may have some life left!

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/5/1493837544.html

(courtesy of twnpopcards)

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Turbo Lister

Looks like we wait for the 2017 Fall Seller Update for more news.

I do hope they do not depreciate Turbo before or during the Xmas selling season.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Did you read Trinton's Post on this week's Weekly Chat? It is Post 45.

I wonder why they chose to announce this via email instead of in the Announcements? I never even got the email so I couldn't take the survey.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Thanks for pointing out Trinton's reply. I do not always have time to read the Weekly Chats.

I have not received an email, either. Sometimes the mailout can be a bit after any announcements. Either I will get one or not. I do not use Turbo for listing, so it does not have a big impact on me. I am glad to see that the members who do depend upon Turbo have some reprieve.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

I got the email about the Turbo Lister survey on May 3.

"Beginning in June 2017, TurboLister will see a few changes as we move to our easy-to-use Seller Hub platform. Though Turbolister will no longer be available to new sellers, and no new features will be added, existing sellers can still use it and will continue to have technical support for the tool.
As we continue to build out the listing capabilities in Seller Hub, we would appreciate you taking a few minutes to provide your feedback by completing a short survey."

I completed the survey with my thoughts.  I use Turbo Lister a lot and will continue until it is no longer usable or until the Seller Hub can do listings as I need.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

I asked on the Ebay For Business Facebook page about the criteria for who got the emails and was told it went to those who are signed up in Preferences to receive surveys and had used Turbo Lister to list recently. I'm signed up for surveys (never have gotten any) and used TL to list a few things in January, February, March and April ... but still did not get the email or survey.

I would not have known anything about this update if I didn't spend way too much time reading the Discussion Boards! LOL

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

This is really great news for me since my computer is down right now and we can't get it back for a few days.  I was worried sick about being able to copy all my listings descriptions before they put a halt to it.  Maybe now I can sleep a little better at night!  Another bullet dodged! 

Photobucket

Ooh La La Princess Boutique

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

My take on continuing to use TL is one day it will no longer be usable, informattion will be bad and a lot of stubborn sellers will be very PO'd that all their listings on it are gone or useless.

The writing is on the wall that it will be gone and unfortunately, Ebay really does not have to give more info than they already have.

I still play with my copy and can safely tell you that the syc is not giving accurate information.

Continue to use it at your own peril.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Yep, the sync is not working correctly.  I have two TL accounts/2 eBay accounts.  The last sync I did about a week ago, put the same active listings (of course, they're not the same) in both TL user accounts.  'Rockstar' responded to my message here with some instructions in how to fix this.  The first thing was to compact databases.  This does not work for me and never did.  I love having TL as a backup source so I don't lose listings after 60 days, but I'm really concerned this is really messed up now. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Please follow the reply in the other thread.

Note: The Compact does not cause issues with the databases, but instead, fixes issues. If it has "caused" an issue, you will be the first user of TurboLister that it has do so for.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Sorry, ran out of edit time on this thread.

To continue...If this were my copy of TurboLister, I would try additional steps to save what data I could. But you may not have confidence in my advice, so please contact Customer Service, using the instructions in the other thread.

I hope you are able to solve this issue.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

@dollybeauty

Now we have a Summer Seller Update. Will this be the one that breaks Turbo Lister? There will be some updates to Categories and Item Specifics and other stuff

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

Thanks for the heads up. This (Summer update) might explain some things, but I may need a day or two to catch up.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

I use it constantly with no complaints for me ending it would not be good

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Turbo Lister

There are many TL users.

Before the annoucement to stop updating TL, Many complained about it. Now...Not so much.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply