cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone use Wonderlister? Does it work well?

I need to find a replacement for Turbolister and I'm considering Wonderlister.  I create over 110 auctions during the week and then list them all in one day, usually on Sunday. Does anyone know if Wonderlister would be good for this?  Is it a reliable program?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Does anyone use Wonderlister? Does it work well?

I have been using WonderLister for more than a year.   After adjusting to a slightly different listing format, I am very comfortable with it.  It's very easy to organize your inventory into catagories, which makes it easy to find items for relisting.  Their customer service has always been excellent, with responses within a day, usually.   Give it a try, free trial, and reasonably priced, cancelable at any time.

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

Sorry, I meant to say that I have used it for more than a YEAR! (not a month)

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

WonderLister had excellent reviews until the middle of last year. Only since then has the opinion of this program started to slide.

eBay has been very active with changes to eBay's API suite. Depending on the size of WonderLister's developer team (and that of any program that accesses the eBay API), these changes could be delaying any updates/improvements in the program.

The same would apply to customer service help with the program.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

i was wondering if it is an offline program? It is hard to figure from their website

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

@galfamtwowrote:

i was wondering if it is an offline program? It is hard to figure from their website

Wonder Lister is similar to Turbo Lister. It is a program that installs on a Windows computer as a program like TL. You work offline in Wonder Lister on your computer like Turbo Lister. When ready, upload to eBay.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

thank you -- Im thinking of giving it a try because I can also use it for another site
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

First off they say 100% free trial but they don't say how long. I downloaded the program and went through the SQL setup and finally started using the program. It does have some nice features but i think the layout is somewhat outdated and could be improved, also some fields in the edit mode should be drop down instead of having to type in the information. The whole layout seems to be cluttered and not that easy to navigate. I have to say that the edit mode on the eBay site is very easy to use and Wonderlister could probably do something similar.
Before i installed the program i tried to send a question to them on their website but that system does not work, they have a phone number listed but never answer the phone, there is also an email address listed on their website but they either don't read their emails or they absolutely ignored me because there was never a response so customer support is non existing.
I figured i would have 15 or so days to evaluate the program but to my surprise the first time i tried to run it after i shut the program down after the installation i was forced to add a Paypal account and was immediately charged the subscription fee without me even having the chance to decline. So as far as evaluating the program you better not shut the program or your computer down.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

An alternative, which is rarely mentioned, would be dewabit. Is also a windows application like Turbo Lister.

You can find it at: https://dewabit.com/en/

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

hi WL (wonderlister) is both you can use it as a desktop application or in the cloud via server. the desktop app requires a windows pc and did run very stable when we used it initially when support for TurboLister was about to be dropped by eBay.. since we have switched to the cloud solution and this has since become very slow and sluggish.. I am searching for a replacement (we have several thousand of listings on US/UK/AU/DE/FR and ES any suggestions are welcome 🙂
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

@crazykangaroo2014 wrote:
hi WL (wonderlister) is both you can use it as a desktop application or in the cloud via server. the desktop app requires a windows pc and did run very stable when we used it initially when support for TurboLister was about to be dropped by eBay.. since we have switched to the cloud solution and this has since become very slow and sluggish.. I am searching for a replacement (we have several thousand of listings on US/UK/AU/DE/FR and ES any suggestions are welcome 🙂

You might consider looking into SixBit. I use it and I think it might be a good fit for you. You can read more here https://ebaylistingtoolreview.weebly.com/

VintageCarMagazines

Message 25 of 25
latest reply