cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone use Wonderlister? Does it work well?

I need to find a replacement for Turbolister and I'm considering Wonderlister.  I create over 110 auctions during the week and then list them all in one day, usually on Sunday. Does anyone know if Wonderlister would be good for this?  Is it a reliable program?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

@mozartbach1971 wrote:

I need to find a replacement for Turbolister and I'm considering Wonderlister.  I create over 110 auctions during the week and then list them all in one day, usually on Sunday. Does anyone know if Wonderlister would be good for this?  Is it a reliable program?

i tried that program a while ago. it seems nice, but i settle on using sixbit. im real happy with my decision

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

WL was reportedly designed by a former eBay Associate that was associated with the TurboLister project team.

This should mean that WL is capable of any eBay task you would need to do.

Use Google to search "WonderLister reviews". I suggest the Cnet and GetApp reviews.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

I have been using WonderLister for about a month, and so far, so good. A bit of a learning curve, but very similar to TurboLister. Very reasonably priced, compared to other third party listers. Very helpful with issues that need support, with fast responses and resolution to most problems.
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

I have been using WonderLister for about a month, and so far, so good. A bit of a learning curve, but very similar to TurboLister. Very reasonably priced, compared to other third party listers. Very helpful with issues that need support, with fast responses and resolution to most problems.

You said there is a bit of a learning curve. Can you tell me what part of it takes time to learn?

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

I did not mean to make it sound like Wonder Lister is difficult to use.  It is actually very similar to TurboLister, though not identical.  In fact, since I started to use it about a month ago, they have continued to improve and update the program.  Creating a listing is actually easier than it was in TurboLister.  Importing my listings from TL to WonderLister was pretty simple, and organizing my inventory is easier.  At present, I am paying only $5.00 per month, but don't know whether that will increase over time.   They do offer a free trial period of a couple of weeks, which is nice for trying it out, and familiarizing yourself with its features.  Give it a try!

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

I did not mean to make it sound like Wonder Lister is difficult to use.  It is actually very similar to TurboLister, though not identical.  In fact, since I started to use it about a month ago, they have continued to improve and update the program.  Creating a listing is actually easier than it was in TurboLister.  Importing my listings from TL to WonderLister was pretty simple, and organizing my inventory is easier.  At present, I am paying only $5.00 per month, but don't know whether that will increase over time.   They do offer a free trial period of a couple of weeks, which is nice for trying it out, and familiarizing yourself with its features.  Give it a try!

I think I will.  What I do is create auctions during the week around 115, and then on Sunday I then organize them and then list all of them.  Do you think it will do this well?

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

It will work fine for doing that. You can put all your listing in a sub-folder, then when you are ready to send them to eBay, simply move them to "Waiting to Upload", then "Submit". Before actually uploading to eBay, they will all be "verified" to assure there is no missing info or requirements, which you can fix immediately.
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

Hello mozartbachi ,
It was too dificult for me to work with Wonderlister and i found reliable information here.
http://blog.trackerbot.me/ebay-seo-for-dropshippers-how-to-rank-your-listings-higher-and-increase-yo...
Here you find a lot of information how to increase your sales on ebay and it is work very well.
Hope you find it usefull too : )
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

It will work fine for doing that. You can put all your listing in a sub-folder, then when you are ready to send them to eBay, simply move them to "Waiting to Upload", then "Submit". Before actually uploading to eBay, they will all be "verified" to assure there is no missing info or requirements, which you can fix immediately.

I recently downloaded it.  I haven't listed anything yet.  When I try to create an item there seems to be a lot of boxes and fields that I know nothing about.  I assume I can just leave them blank when I create the listing? And if I need to fill them out will the system just let me know when I try listing it?

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Do you need an eBay store to use Wonder lister? Debating to close the store because it's just too expensive.... will wonder lister replace the store in essence?
Message 11 of 25
latest reply

@mandys_treasure_chest wrote:
Do you need an eBay store to use Wonder lister? Debating to close the store because it's just too expensive.... will wonder lister replace the store in essence?

Wonder Lister is a third part listing tool to ceate listings offline like Turbo Lister. A store is not required to use WL. WL does not replace a store as it is a listing tool.

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

I would not deal with this company. Very BAD/RUDE customer service. Charge you for what you don't want and when asked, will not refund. Did I mention extremely RUDE? 

There's a similar program call Sixbit, I'm using that (I do not work for them).

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

I have been using WonderLister for several months, and have been very satisfied with it.  I must disagree with previous responder . . . the customer service is very good, answering questions or issues within a day.  Very reasonably priced.  You can give it a try, and cancel at any time if not satisfied.  

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

I know this is an old thread, but their customer service is non existent. I waited for a response from them for over 2 weeks. I finally figured out the problem on my own. Now I will cancel the service and go back to turbo lister.
Message 15 of 25
latest reply