Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Listing Not Showing Up

I created a listing selling a carpet and waited 24 hours, i copied and pasted the name searching for it trying many other ways and couldn't get the listing to show up. And I didn’t revised my list. anyone know why i cant find it? İtem number is 23555...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

Bids beyond Buy It Now price. How does this happen?

This is the second time I've had an auction with Buy It Now, where the bid amount exceeds the Buy It Now price. I'm happy to get more than I expected, but why do bidders go higher when they could just buy it now for less?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can buyer still get refund without returning broken / damaged items due to higher shipping cost?

Hi again,Just wanted to let you know that I have received my figurines earlier today.However, out of 7 mermaids, 3 have arrived safely but 4 have arrived broken.2 figurines, the coral are broken1 figurine, the mermaid's middle finger is broken, can't...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

bank unlinked

Hi for some reason my bank account won,t link The link window wan'ts me to sign in but what am I sighning into i don't want to use the wrong paaword please help thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

• 121 replies
  • 4 helpful

Account suspended

My account was suspended for no reason.I received email from eBay in which eBay says "We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frus...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors