cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Not Showing Up

I created a listing selling a carpet and waited 24 hours, i copied and pasted the name searching for it trying many other ways and couldn't get the listing to show up. And I didn’t revised my list. anyone know why i cant find it?

İtem number is 235551822153

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Listing Not Showing Up

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=1920s-1930s+Turkish+Antiq...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Listing Not Showing Up

@ayma9824 wrote:

I created a listing selling a carpet and waited 24 hours, i copied and pasted the name searching for it trying many other ways and couldn't get the listing to show up. And I didn’t revised my list. anyone know why i cant find it?

İtem number is 235551822153

You are in Turkey ... your listing says that it only ships to the United States.   You will only see items that ship to Turkey unless you change your account's shipping address to the United States.

(You can do this by going into any listing, clicking on the tab that says "Shipping, Returns, and Payments", and putting in United States as the destination country with any 5 digit zip code).

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Listing Not Showing Up

@ayma9824 

Some times listings can take up to 24 hours or even longer to appear.  Remember, when you're posting a listing, so are thousands of other sellers.  Nice rug!

Good luck to you

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Listing Not Showing Up

A 4 day old account, listing a $15,000 item.

What happened to new seller limits?

Have a great day
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Listing Not Showing Up

Your account is new, takes up to at least 2 days.

Seasoned accounts should take within a couple of minutes but up to 24 hours if they are analyzing your listing.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply