Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller agree to refund item that seller did not ship to me

order ended 3-15-2022 item number 23-08384-33896 i cancelled my order even seller did not shipped to me and also agreed to refund back but e-bay keep asking ship to item to seller, after you gonna get money back but i do not received that item how ca...

Seller won’t respond on return request anymore

I bought a laptop battery just before COVID hit. The pins on the battery broke within a week of receipt. I contacted the seller and they promised to replace the battery but seller asked for an extension of time to provide a replacement due to COVID c...

return process

hello, i'm a fairly new seller and i having being return for the first time....do i have to pay for the shipping back to me or the customer covers that....how do i proceed with this process , thank you in advance

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item; Seller Is Uncooperative

So, I bought a graphics card: listing hereThey sent me a motherboard instead. They admitted to making a "typo" but insist everything is my fault. The listing was clearly for a graphics card. They're demanding that I pay the return shipping. Ebay says...

3.png 0.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Policy

I have a no return policy but buyer claims that i sent the wrong item. Despite several CSR's saying that the buyer filed a false claim (her uploaded pics show that I did send the correct item), Ebay is still requiring me to accept the return. Buyer s...

Wrong item received, no record of transaction.

This is a first. I ordered a vintage cloisonne owl bird trinket pill lidded box, order # 04-08416-98883. Item ID 203559165066. The seller bestofrb has excellent feedback. I received the wrong item, a vintage set of flower earrings and brooch from Wes...

Returns

My customer wants to return and item 65 days after it was delivered. He never opened it, and now has discovered it's not what he ordered. What now?

Broken because of bad packaging

It happens far too often. Sellers try to save a dollar by using shipping boxes which are barely large enough to hold the item or they reuse badly damaged boxes... Bubble wrap of 1/4" for a laptop is not enough... so I receive most items damaged. Comp...

Return

I have a return and you have sent a return label which your site will not let me print the label. The return is due back by April 5th. Please help.

Resolved! How did this happen? Why would a seller do this?

I recently bought a camera lens listed as used. When I received it, it was totally nonfunctional. I initiated a INAD return, but never heard from the seller. On the fourth day after, I was going to escalate and open a case with eBay, but I got notifi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer unable to print return label

A buyer had opened a return on item and sent me a message that they were unable to print the return label, giving them message “Unable to Print. Try again Later.” I replied back with asking the buyer to see if they could try other computer to print a...

Texas

I am nervous about putting up a return, but I do realize that I need to. Any suggestions on how to handle returns? I mostly sell clothes.Thank You,Kingslea

Resolved! Strapping Tape Returns Not Allowed??

I bought two (2) rolls of 1" fiber reinforced strapping tape for almost $18, and it had a noticeably strong odor, redolent of Vanilla. I've since used up all the tape and want a refund. I went to the purchase page and noticed "Returns Not Accepted". ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors