cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunded item arrived after 3 weeks

Had an item that I genuinely believed had been lost by USPS.  Refunded all funds to buyer after 2 weeks.

Buyer sent me a DM today, saying it had arrived-they’re willing to pay back up, but not sure how to handle this.  This was a low dollar item ($20 or so), so I’m inclined  just to let it go.  Kudos to the buyer for letting me know that it DID show up.

If this were a more expensive item, that I wasn’t willing to let go, how could I handle this situation in the future??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refunded item arrived after 3 weeks

The buyer can pay you thru PP.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Refunded item arrived after 3 weeks

See if you can email your paypal address.  If you can't email,  see if you click contact and can get a phone  # and then you tell them your paypal address.  Maybe give them a few dollars discount as a reward for their honesty.  The other option is send them your mailing address and ask them to send you a check or money order. Again, give them a few bucks off for their honesty.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: