cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i resolve this ?

Sold item to buyer, item # : 404248856397 wich turned up broken upon delivery, buyer opened a return case. Was unable to refund buyer through her origanal
payment method so i mailed her U S Postal Money Order certified mail for her total loss. Relayed all this info including pic of receipt and tracking info.told her
i did not need her to return item she could do whatever she liked with it The return case required me to send her return label by certain date wich passed, ebay
sent her label on my dime to be payed for by me upon use. told her to close case not use label i dont want item back she had payment and all will be good. Problem
she has never responded to any of my emails and i cant find any link to tell ebay all of this so that ebay doesnt pay her by default what are my options ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do i resolve this ?

At this point, you have absolutely no options. By refunding that buyer with a m.o.(which is not allowed, payment should be refunded to the payment source,) you have no proof that you refunded her at all. Just hope if she doesnt use the return label, the case will time out and close.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: How do i resolve this ?

This is a good lesson in why one must always follow the policies. A seller is not allowed to simply refund on their own and now you can understand why. This buyer may end up with a double payday now and nothing you can do about that because you sent the first payment on your own. Hopefully this was not a high dollar amount but chalk it up to lesson learned for the future. Best of luck to you....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: