cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsold items

i have 2 items i've sold tonight that remain in unsold, auctions before and after went fine. i've seen this stay there for a couple of minutes, but 3 hrs? something is wrong.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: unsold items

We are having this same problem on both of our accounts. Multiple items that ended tonight, varying prices, and they are all in my Unsold folder. I can see who was the highest bidder, but the items are marked unsold.

I got a message from one person, asking if they had won the item, and they were able to pay shortly after, I don't know how.

This really sucks, especially because this was auctions were doing better than any in the past month.

eBay support was supposed to call me about an hour ago, now, but I'm sure they're plenty busy.

WHAT'S UP, EBAY?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I had three items that sold tonight as well and they are all showing in my unsold section, even though I can see bids on them and if you click on the item, it says your item sold.  Three hours as well.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I will be calling eBay in the morning if this has not resolved by then. 😕

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

i have enough problems getting to pay as is, now this? i got 2 people asking me what's wrong, what happened? ebay, what answer would you like me to give them? HELP!!!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

This is the third or fourth thread that's been posted tonight on this issue. Any ideas?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

these links do nothing

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

This is the third or fourth thread that's been posted tonight on this issue. Any ideas?

Hi @pburn - there's been several tech issues with Seller Hub overnight and into today (as I'm sure you're aware) This OP's issue should have been resolved early this morning. There are more issues still being worked on though - for updates please refer to this post on the Announcements page. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Thanks, Tyler!

There are also a number of threads from buyers suggesting that their auction wins are not showing up in their Purchase History or My eBay Summary pages, and they're are asking how to pay for them. Is that part of the same problem?

Here's one example:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Won-the-bid-but-unable-to-pay/m-p/31259130#M326648

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Everything NOT WORKING on EBAY! No auctions showed sold last night. No access to payments. No Unsold showing in ended listings. NO SALES in 24 hours????! This is bull!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

They weren't links per se. I was tagging eBay staff to draw their attention to this thread.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Not sure why you directed your comments to me, but, uh, okay . . . 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply