cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create new listings or relist old listings

never had this happen before in 8 years of selling. when i click on Sell the page opens as all white with nothing on it. this is happening on chrome and IE also.

Hopefully a temporary Friday afternoon glitch... (has been going on a few hours already) Anyone else out there with similar problem today?

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: unable to create new listings or relist old listings

I am in PA so I do not think it is just a LI issue.

Message 16 of 47
latest reply

Same issue.

Go to your active listings page and click on the create listing dropdown menu in the upper right corner and click list multiple items. This is the only workaround I have found.

Also in PA Lancaster County

My goal is live each day a little better than the last.
Message 17 of 47
latest reply

also altice cablevision here.... every other web site seems to be working normally... amazon, my public library, paypal etc...
Message 18 of 47
latest reply

Is Optimum the ISP?  Might be the common issue if so, as Optimum provides service in all the areas in this thread.

Message 19 of 47
latest reply

I am also experiencing this problem.  I spent 45 minutes on hold to get through to customer support, and they claim there is no issue on their end.  But I did have them file a bug report.  I was told to wait a few hours and check back.  (FYI, customer support was very rude and unhelpful.  They don't have a tech support line, and the person I spoke to barely spoke English)

Message 20 of 47
latest reply

No I have Comcast.

Message 21 of 47
latest reply

I too have same problem in Northern NJ and I have Optimum.

Message 22 of 47
latest reply

Same here.  I tried multiple browsers, and multiple computers.  I tried restarting my computer, restarting my router, and updating my browser.  Customer support will say they aren't having an issue on their end, but given how many posts on the forum I see with people having this problem, I'm pretty convinced it is an issue on their end.  Everything was working fine yesterday. 

Message 23 of 47
latest reply

same here......several of the drop downs don't work and the photo section is just a white box....even trying to edit existing auctions same thing.
Message 24 of 47
latest reply

Same here on LI too. But you know what's funny? If you use your Android phone you can post. The page shows up and looks normal, just a pain in the neck to post with a phone so now why is that? Can post with phone but not with any computer or browser?

Message 25 of 47
latest reply

I spoke to an Ebay rep around 5pm, I live in PA. At first she did not say there was an issue, unaware of any problems. I said if they did not know about this problem they they need to read this discussion in The Ebay Community. Once she saw the post she put me on hold. When she came back she said that the techs know about it. There is a bug and they are working on it now.  

Message 26 of 47
latest reply

thanks for the update...
Message 27 of 47
latest reply

Same here and I even put in a call to ebay and they had no idea there was an issue.  Just wasted my entire day.  I'm hopeing they get their act together over night and have the issue resolved by tomorrow.  

Message 28 of 47
latest reply

If anybody wants to just click on the link below or past it in your browser. It is ebay's down detector. Just click the button that says you are having a problem and click on website. You can see on the graph there was a huge jump in website issues in the past few hours.

https://downdetector.com/status/ebay

Message 29 of 47
latest reply

This also shows outages in the Northeast. 

https://downdetector.com/status/ebay/map/

Message 30 of 47
latest reply