cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create new listings or relist old listings

never had this happen before in 8 years of selling. when i click on Sell the page opens as all white with nothing on it. this is happening on chrome and IE also.

Hopefully a temporary Friday afternoon glitch... (has been going on a few hours already) Anyone else out there with similar problem today?

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Same here.
Shipping is not an entitlement, it's a convenience.
Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
All Customers have a need,
Some are more needy than others.
Message 2 of 47
latest reply

thanks for your reply... always nice to know that it's not just me...

Message 3 of 47
latest reply

Same issue in Nassau County. 

Support was no help.  Deleted cache, changed browser, deleted Chrome. Installed Opera. No change. And they say no issue on their end...

Message 4 of 47
latest reply

Thanks for your reply.... i am in Suffolk county....
Message 5 of 47
latest reply

Same here and all my descriptions are missing as well. This week all 500+ of my drafts got deleted as well as hundreds of photos in my active listings. I know to update and edit my drafts before 30 days or they get deleted so I know that's not the problem. I've spent many hours this week on the phone with tech support and not getting much help besides promised call backs from supervisors but still no luck. Woman this morning said she would call me back in 3 hours but still no luck. See they just get all your info put you on hold then just apologize over and over with no real help. Next week all the shipping fees are going up and now ebay site is going to **bleep** and all my work and drafts were for nothing. Thanks ebay I'm starting to move all my inventory to Discogs website where listings are free and fees are much less. Really wish I could get some help because I love ebay but man this month has been a living hell on here. 

Message 6 of 47
latest reply

Yep, me too. I used multiple browsers. Cleared history. Rebooted the computer. Nothing. The Sell Similar, Relist and Sell page will not load completely. I guess I will be listing on Etsy until they fix it. No problems there.

Message 7 of 47
latest reply

Having Problems here in PA too!  Thank you for posting this, as I tried different browsers and restarting my computer with no resolve!!!!  Hope Ebay gets it together soon!  I need to list! 

Message 8 of 47
latest reply

Same here in Central NJ - thanks for the replies - we tried on two computers and no luck. We haven't been able to create a new listing since about 1PM EST and no luck modifying individual listings.

Message 9 of 47
latest reply

FYI you can use the BULK Sell Similar tab at the top of your unsold items to relist. This is the only thing that is working. Still cannot list new items or relist or sell similar on an individual item. Where the photos are supposed to be is just a blank area. It deletes the item description. The Sell It Faster promotional options at the bottom of the page is just blank and all the tabs at the bottom of the create a listing page (list item, preview and draft) are not dead, not active. Spoke to Ebay, they are aware of it, and said they are working on the bug now. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Message 10 of 47
latest reply

Same here tried other browsers same blank white page does not load whatsoever .Cat Sad

Message 11 of 47
latest reply

I am having the same problem with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on multiple computers so I am assuming it is 

them at this point.  Been happening for a few hours.

Message 12 of 47
latest reply

I am in Stamford CT
Message 13 of 47
latest reply

Having the same issue here in PA. Thought it was my isp but I suppose not.

It's been several hours now. Descriptions are missing, photos are missing and you are unable to revise an item if there is a mistake which I have been trying to do for hours now.

Message 14 of 47
latest reply

Having same issue here. Interesting enough, I am in LI as well. Is this an ISP issue? Called ebay and they could not find issue on their end. I get blank page for new listings and description and photos missing when I try to revise. I'm on Altice / Cablevision. Curious if this applies to all in this thread, as it seems to be local areas.
Message 15 of 47
latest reply