cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold listings/completed listings not showing properly in advanced search

I encountered this issue in March 17 - SOLDS and COMPLETED listings don't seem to show up completely in advanced search.    This is happening again and it seems stuff has not shown as SOLD since May 4th.

Also, the number of SOLD items actually listed on the page does not match the number at the top. Only shows 4, but the top says "6 results".

I actually went a couple of months with no SOLDS showing up in Advanced search.  I had to learn about it from 2 other sellers who were wondering why I wasn't selling anything.

eBay ... what is going on?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: sold listings/completed listings not showing properly in advanced search

Same here...

Can't find my or others (that i have been watching) sold items in past 7 days.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Yeah ... pretty bad stuff. Not sure what is going on but nothing I have sold is showing up. To me as a buyer ... wouldn't give me a lot of faith. I always looks at a sellers "solds". Some people say it doesn't matter to them. But for me, and others ... it does matter.

Not sure where the code disconnect is but mine is anything but fixed.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Same here...I assume ebay is trying to make it hard for buyers to search recent sales to see what the market set price of items are...cutting off their nose to spite their face..just pi55es people off more with fleabay...so much for a free market driven economy!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

This sort of nonsense by Ebay will have me using them less and less.

Essence of a free and transparent market is knowing what things sell for.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Still happening as of 12-13-2018. Although, the items I am looking for sold for a lower offer so I wonder if Ebay somehow hides those sales. Either way, it kind of sucks I can't view the sold items and I'm the one who bought them.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

A limited amount of things are showing up. Even something that I purchased isn't showing up under normal completed item search. I have have to go to my past purchase history...and this is for something sold under 2 weeks ago.

Ebay, what is going on? Why are you limiting the history of past sold items?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I'm having the same problem with unsold items.    I can access a few through the sellers hub, but when I try to go to page 2 - I get a "Well this embarrassing message".   I also can't delete those unsold items that I have edited and saved in my drafts. 

The strange thing is that on my other account all is well. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I recently had an item sold that is not appearing in advanced search for sold items.  My item due to it's excellent vintage condition and unique color sold for roughly 80% more then next highest comparable item by same manufacturer.  It's just a hunch but other sellers will see mine which will drive up the average asking price.  This will make Ebay look expensive.....

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@coolstuffkc 

if you mean the file cabinet, I see it in solds..........it can take sold stuff more than the usual time to show up.......and checking on Better half stuff.......latest sold may appear/disappear for a couple of hrs/a day

image.png

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Appreciate your follow up on this item.  You are correct!  You say it still may disappear for a couple hours each day...  Thanks for your information.  CoolStuffKC

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I have the same problem I've been selling about 15 to mine and none of them are showing up inside the sold listings were completed listings section I'm getting a little **bleep** off myself something's up with this eBay site especially when it comes to benefit charity I don't know what you're doing with the money but you see the clock has been listed over and over and it's been sold in four different times for four different prices they're going to be losing a lot of customers if they don't change their ways of doing things

Message 12 of 12
latest reply