cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"invalid product name" ERROR!

I can not list items for sale, edit, or save with templates in seller manager pro since this morning.

Anyone else having this problem? I called eBay and nobody could figure it out. They even went into my account trying to do basic template saves and edits them selves and could not get past the "invalid product name" error problem.

This is beyond aggravating as I have many items that need templates created and then listed for sale. My business is at a stand still!  Do eBay reps read these posts?

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: "invalid product name" ERROR!

In addition, the workaround does not work for me as the bulk feature does not load, it just throws me out to myebay.

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

"In addition, the workaround does not work for me as the bulk feature does not load, it just throws me out to myebay."

Same experience here. Do any third party listing like six bit work? 

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

There has been no complaints on the boards about third party programs.

Before you subscribe to one (unless you were going to anyway), wait until after the Thurs night update cycle.

eBay knows this issue exists. They just might have a solution by Fri morning or not.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Thank you. Last night got to list some items. What I would do is change the inventory and save. Then checkmark and sell again. Then it would open the bulk relist. Today that is not working for me. Bulk relist won't open for me. It just defaults back to my ebay again. 

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Still having this same problem as of 4/8/18

Literally took a week off of listing new products here to come back today and find it still not fixed.  Guess I'll just keep spending my time on the river.

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

Also the work around doesn't work for me. I can use the bulk editing but the sell again button kicks me back to "my ebay".

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Yes, this is it! This is the only way until they fix it...
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Any fix for this yet? 😞 

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Called eBay several times, it is never fixed.
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Brutal. It's slowed my listing of product to a crawl.

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Finally it is fixed, took 22 days.
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

YIPPEE!  It is working!  FINALLY! 

Message 27 of 27
latest reply