cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my watched items list

The last several months ,when trying to pull up my watchrd item list, I have been getting the error code:

" Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later. " with a red exclamation in a red circle . This is happening  randomly, and seems to happen more when trying to view ended wached items...this morning, I tried like 20 times, and was unable to acess my watched items list altogether.. this is really annoying

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: my watched items list

I am haveing the exact same problem. Sure makes it difficult to bid on auctions and buy stuff when you can not even access the list of goods. I hope they get it fixed soon all these changes they keep making seam to be creating more problems than anything else.

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I've had the same intermittant problem recently as well, but this afternoon I haven't been able to access my watch list at all. Hello eBay, are you on the case?

Aside from not being able to bid, I'm sure this is losing sellers money, I woner if they will be compensated in any way.

I can see this thread has been viewed 25 times but only 2 replies. If you are having the same problem, please post so eBay takes this seriously!

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

I have found that  clicking on the  "All List"  button on the left works EVERYTIME for me.. I just wish Ebay would fix the "Watch list" Problem I guess they are just to busy raking in the $$$$ to care about their comstomers.  I would love to see someone Like Google to come out with an auction site to compete with Ebay. Then and only then would Ebay pay attention to its costomers AGAIN

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having trouble listing!

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Yeah, me too.

I ditched 50+ items from the watch list as I thought it might be too full?

Made no difference.

I thought it was just me.

Seems it isnt.

Come on eBay, don't be shy.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Mine is doing the same thing. It is frustrating. 

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Same problem here - happens randomly for the last few months - both desktop with firefox and laptop windows 10 edge.  Most of the time I just refresh the page.

Today on firefox unable to see my watchlist for a couple of hours - had to go to "All lists" or I would have missed a couple of auctions !

After 15 years, I've come to expect the site to work exaclty like this - what problem(s) will I have today (and the next day and the next day . . . ) trying to spend / make money on the bay.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Same problem, watch list will not load - doesn't matter which browser or computer I'm using.  Ebay, you have an issue please fix it.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Thought i was the only one..Thankfully , not.. Maybe if more peeps post and complain..I also had a pop-up to complete a suvey about this topic , which i have not done yet.. If anyone else gets that opportunity as well I would do it and complain about the issue.. The more noise made, the quicker the response will be..
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Confirming same for several months,  "could not complete request". Generally it seems if I keep reloading the page or come back to it after a while and reload it then works.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Yes this has been happening to me as well. I hope it gets resolved soon, it's very frustrating.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

I have been having the same issue since way before last fall (unsure exactly).  I had been refreshing the page, clicking faster and slower, clicking watch list on the top of the page and at the side of the page, etc., etc.  Finally, yesterday I had had more than enough of this game.  I called and spoke to someone who told me that eBay is aware of the situation and is currently (?) working to fix it. 

I don't know if this will help, but first don't think you are the only one.  Secondly, I have to believe if enough people contact eBay directly, they might feel more of a sense of urgency.  Until then, I feel your pain! 

Reeldesire

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Mine shows up as empty since the last two updates and I have to keep refreshing it for the items to finally pop up. Takes hours to get through a full watchlist. After today, the may 4th update, I can't view it at all. Says it's empty. It's not, it's full. Can't use ebay now. Calling them tomorrow. If they don't fix it I'm deleting the app and not using them anymore. I can't use it this way. Literally impossible.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

AMEN!
Message 15 of 17
latest reply