cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently viewed items - How to delete?

Hey guys,

On the main page there use to be a button to clear recently viewed items but now I noticed its gone? Can you guys tell me where they moved or how to delete recently viewed items as I do not see it anymore on the main page and have looked all around for it and cannot find it.

Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think it's this **bleep** new home page. It's the usual ebay dictatorship where you don't have a choice. The suggestions REALLY irritate me. I stopped shopping at Amazon years ago because of that. I hate big brother following me around watching me and pushing items in my face.

I called and really complained about this last night. I am not kidding myself that it will do any good but I felt better giving some grief back to them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I asked this in the chat earlier today. Trinton/eBay said that there is no longer an option to clear viewed history. 😞

Edit to add: He also said to submit feedback via the feedback link if you haven't already. It's that tiny little square that pops up on the right by the scroll bar.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ther seem to have updated the software. I am having the same problem. I reported it but nothing has changed and i cannot clear the recently viewed items. Looking at items does not remove the ietms i do not want displayed.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply