cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay has changed my search results display by adding a new column on the left

eBay has changed my search results display by adding a new column on the left. I don't see a way to hide this new unwanted column. Are other people seeing this or am I in a test group? (The grey color is something I set myself as it's easier on my eyes.) I always keep a bookmarks column open on the left, so now I have two columns on the left (I hid the bookmarks column before I took the screen shot). Previously, the info in this new column was at the bottom of my bookmarks column. I HATE this new format! If there was the option to hide this new column I wouldn't mind it.ebayFeb.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay has changed my search results display by adding a new column on the left

It's always been there, in that spot for me.......  it sounds like you've had it, underneath your bookmarks?  No way to get rid of it that I know of......

What happens when you open bookmarks AFTER this page is loaded.........do they go on top or bottom.........?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay has changed my search results display by adding a new column on the left

No, It's never been there before for me, and I'm a very heavy user of eBay, for about 23 years. This is a new change. If I close the bookmarks column and quit and restart firefox, there are no columns. If I do an ebay search, the column of search options appears on the left. If I open my bookmarks, a second column appears. I always keep my bookmarks column open, and the search options were always in my bookmarks column, below my bookmarks.eBay2.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply